Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

UK Fans Question - Presale Tickets

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Hi UK Swifties,

I live in England and the tickets sell out sooooo fast! I know it's a while 'til she'll come back here on tour but was wondering how you get presale tickets? As most artists have the codes through their paid fan clubs, but Taylor doesn't have one. I want to guarantee that I get tickets, especially with people who've only liked her since WANEGBT will suddenly want them. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's getting more successful but I'm such a big fan and really want tickets.

Help please?
Megan Alice

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: UK Fans Question - Presale Tickets

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM

In the US presale codes were given to people who joined the email list and some lucky members of Taylor Connect got an additional code to use. In the UK I expect it to be similar, however for the Speak Now tour codes were given out to fans who bought a copy of Speak Now from Play.com so I guess we'll have to wait and see to know for sure :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Clueless wrote:
    In the US presale codes were given to people who joined the email list and some lucky members of Taylor Connect got an additional code to use. In the UK I expect it to be similar, however for the Speak Now tour codes were given out to fans who bought a copy of Speak Now from Play.com so I guess we'll have to wait and see to know for sure :)

thanks, how will we know how to get them?
    Megan Alice

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Keep an eye out here on the site, I found out about the presale mailing list here, so I'm sure they would announce something about the codes here or from email alerts :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:23 PM

TheOtherSideOfTheDoor wrote:
    Clueless wrote:

thanks, how will we know how to get them?

Are you on Taylor's mailing list? They should send you an email with all the details nearer to the time that tickets go onsale. And if you don't hear anything as the presale approaches, make sure to check back on here because us UK Swifties will be chatting about any plans for sure :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Thanks everyone, I get official Taylor email updates so I'm assuming it would be in that. Thank you all again for your help :)
    Megan Alice

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.