1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Heinz Field Floor Seats

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Hi!

I really need your help. For the Speak Now Tour I was in Section 134. They were OK seats, kind of side-view. For the Red Tour, I managed to get F10 which I was really surprised and excited about. It didnt dawn on me till now but I am really short (5'3") and I'm scared that I'll have a hard time seeing. I also have no idea what floor seats are like since SNWT was my first concert ever. Anyways, do you think I'll be able to see? My mom suggested I stand on the chairs. And what is floor seating like? Is it first come first serve or are you assigned a certain seat in your section like you are for stadium seats? Any info or advice would be appreciated! Thank you so much and have a blessed holiday season!

Link to pic of stage:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/16004959B5374120?artistid=1094215&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=2

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Heinz Field Floor Seats

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I am in the same situation...Do they even allow you to stand on the chairs?

Re: Heinz Field Floor Seats

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM

You may have a little trouble, bit as long as nobody too tall isent standing in front of you then you should be able to see. My mom has that problem at concerts she's 5'4 while I tower over her at nearly 6'0

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM

you may have a little trouble but i think you'll be fine! even if you cant see 100% there's always the big screens :)

RE: Heinz Field Floor Seats

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Floor seating is assigned like the rest of the stadium; the only part of the floor that isn't assigned is the pit and that's where you can stand wherever. You probably can't stand on chairs because that's a safety hazard, and if you do, the person behind you has to, and so on so forth and they don't want that. You might have a little bit of a hard time but they at least have the giant screens so you'll for sure be able to see those!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 7:00 PM

The sentence above confuses me.

I'm going to the Rose Garden and it has floor seating. I don't know if those are seats or if it is a pit area where everybody is standing. They sell the tickets as seat, but then the floor is the pit. So what goes?

If I buy a ticket in row 13, am I going to be standing the whole time or sitting?

I'm 52 years old and disabled, and I don't want to (cant!) stand throughout the whole concert so I'm trying to figure out if I want to be in the row 13 On the floor seat, or in one of the 119 areas, the first level above the floor.

Can someone please help this old lady? LOL
    Swifty over 50!! How many are there? Write me!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Swiftyoverfifty wrote:

I'm going to the Rose Garden and it has floor seating. I don't know if those are seats or if it is a pit area where everybody is standing. They sell the tickets as seat, but then the floor is the pit. So what goes?

If I buy a ticket in row 13, am I going to be standing the whole time or sitting?

I'm 52 years old and disabled, and I don't want to (cant!) stand throughout the whole concert so I'm trying to figure out if I want to be in the row 13 On the floor seat, or in one of the 119 areas, the first level above the floor.

You have to be given pit tickets by Taylor's management/win them through a competition/buy them at select stadiums. If you've bought floor tickets, they will be assigned with seats.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 7:21 PM

!!!!!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:09 PM

That's awesome you managed to get floor!! This will be my first time on the floor as well!
    Considering that your going to a stadium show, the floor is pretty big compared to arena shows. So you may have some trouble seeing. However, she always has HUGE screens so you'll still be able to see what's going on!
    I know that for the show I'm going to, the seats and rows are assigned. But since your going to a stadium I have no idea. Call the venue or go to customer service closer towards the show to find out specifics
    Have fun!

Thanks Tanya!!!!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Thanks so much for all your help guys!! I appreciate it!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I think you should be okay, considering a large part of her fanbase are younger so there won't be as many adults but there will probably be some tall people. You should be able to see her on the floor at Heinz Field, considering there will be huge screens too so you can see those if you can't look in front of you. Standing on the chairs probably isn't the best idea, and I think too you may get told to not stand on them by security. And for floor seating you will have a certain seat so don't worry about that. I've been to Heinz Field three times for concerts and the floor section is pretty okay, so I think you will have a great time on the floor at Heinz Field :)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:49 AM

Swiftyoverfifty wrote:

If you can't stand the entire time, you probably won't want the floor, because most people do stand the entire time and since it's level ground you won't be able to see past the standing people if you're sitting. You'll stand a better chance of being able to see if you're sitting if you're in 119. When I saw her at the speak now tour, everyone was standing EVERYWHERE in my arena; I didn't sit down once thoughout the show and I was in the nosebleeds!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:53 AM

I'm going to Pittsburgh also! I wish I had floor seats. I'm in the nosebleeds so you'll probably have a better view then me.
    I don't really have any advice for you because it's my first Taylor concert but you should be able to see.

1,TanyaxOh 2.StayTayStay 3.dancingaroundallalone

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:25 AM

xosweetgirl18ox wrote:
    I think you should be okay, considering a large part of her fanbase are younger so there won't be as many adults but there will probably be some tall people. You should be able to see her on the floor at Heinz Field, considering there will be huge screens too so you can see those if you can't look in front of you. Standing on the chairs probably isn't the best idea, and I think too you may get told to not stand on them by security. And for floor seating you will have a certain seat so don't worry about that. I've been to Heinz Field three times for concerts and the floor section is pretty okay, so I think you will have a great time on the floor at Heinz Field :)

Awesome! Thanks so much! It's nice to hear from somebody who's been to shows at Heinz Field!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:50 PM

I went to the Speak Now tour last year at MSG and I was on the floor. I'm 5 ft so it was a struggle to see, but it wasn't THAT bad. The only time it got bad was when the 6 ft tall boy in front of me swayed back and forth so that every time I tried to swerve my head around him, all I saw was the back of his head lol. Despite that , I could see Taylor from my seat. Plus, she ended up walking right past my section when she was going back to the main stage, so I got to touch her and she flew right over my head during Love Story, so that basically made up for any heads in my way. I really enjoyed my seats because even though I had to stand on my toes that whole time, it was a really fun experience. Don't forget, you have the chance to get to the sound booth and mingle with whoever is there for that show if you try hard enough. I was able to meet Liz because of that!

Sorry, this is really long haha. Just trying to give you a really good idea of what the floor was like for me.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:40 AM

ANyone selling Red ultimate experience tickets?!?!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM

*bump*