1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NEWARK!! (MARCH 28TH!)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I FINALLY GOT RED TOUR TICKETS AND IM FREAKING OUT! It's going to be my first concert out of state (cause I'm from New York) and I'm really excited! Anyone else going because I want to meet up! I'm going to be sitting in Section 129 Row 7! Anyone around me?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: NEWARK!! (MARCH 28TH!)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:23 PM

i'm going march 27! i'll be in section 9 row 21! :) i've been to a TON of concerts out of state (i'm from NY too!)

Re: NEWARK!! (MARCH 28TH!)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:44 PM

going the 28th!!! im in section 111!
    im from NY too!!
    so pumped!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:30 AM

im from NY too! im going the 28th, section 102 row 8 cant wait

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:55 AM

im going March 28th and im in section 210 row 4

i wanna start a Pre-Party thread for the NJ shows! so if you could help contribute with ideas, i would really appreciate it! thanks so much! :)

Newark, NJ pre-party

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:17 AM

IM GOING THE 28th!! Section B!! Cant Wait!!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I'll be there!! Section 22, Row 13!! <3 I'm from Long Island!!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I'm going the 28th too section 7 row 21

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM

wish I can go to the Red concert
    Taylor Swift