1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NEWARK: How did you guys make out with pre-sale?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I personally had to wait 40 minutes before my tickets popped up. I got section 22.
SPEAK NOW- July 23rd
November 22nd

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NEWARK: How did you guys make out with pre-sale?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:16 PM

i went on ticketmaster right at 12 but it was really really slow so i went on my phone! at first seats in section 131 popped up but i sent them back, then seats in 212 popped up which are even worse so i sent those back too. i ended up with seats in section 9!! i got them 15 minutes after they went onsale. i'm SO excited!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I actually didn't wait that long. of course i wasn't TOO picky as to where I wanted to be. anyways, i used the RED code twice and that didn't work out for me at all. so then I used my TS code and put my price limit. and after about 5 minutes of seeing that agonizing spinning wheel, i got a ticket! and of course i immediately bought it! :D it's section 21, row 23, seat 1. it's a lil far from the stage BUT i heard i'll get a great view from where i am :D so yeah, i'm really excited to see my very first ts concert on march 27

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:35 PM

jadejerseygirl, I'm in section 22 too. I have tickets for march 28!

I was on ticketmaster on my laptop and my phone, and my mom was trying on her computer. My phone had the least wait time, and pulled up tickets several times.

I actually bought several sets of tickets. First I had floor seats in section D (the back). I don't usually do floor seats, especially that far back, but decided to buy them anyway. Then I pulled up section 111. I was in 133 last time, so I know they are pretty high, but again, I bought those too because I kind of thought I'd like them more. THEN I pulled up section 22. I liked those the best and bought them. It's just 2 tickets for my friend and me. And I already sold off the other 2 sets of tickets to other friends who love Taylor (and yes I did it at face value!). I knew section 22 was the one I would choose because 1. 22 is the name of a Taylor song (and it will almost be my 22nd bday), 2. it is row 13 (Taylor's number) and 3. one of the seats is my lucky number.

I'm SOOO excitedd!!!
    Taylor fan from Long Island.
    Fearless tour at Nassau Coliseum-May 14, 2010
    Speak Now tour at Prudential Center- July 20, 2011 and MSG-November 22, 2011 (with special guests, Selena Gomez and James Taylor!

RE: NEWARK: How did you guys make out with pre-sale?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I got 201 first and sent them back. and then tried again, but as it was loadin my friend called and she said its sold out. but then I poped up section 111,and I took it. I didn't wanna risk not getting any tickets, I mean its better then nothing right?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:45 PM

jadejerseygirl, I'm in section 22 too! For the Thursday show.

I had my laptop and phone on ticketmaster and my mom had her computer searching too. My phone had the least wait time.

First I pulled up floor seats in the back, I bought them because I was scared I wouldn't find anything else. I don't like floor seats unless they are in the front, so I kept searching. Then I pulled up section 111. I was in 133 last time and the seats are high. I bought them because I figured they were higher than being in the back of the floor. Then, I decided to try again and found seats for section 22. I bought and decided to keep those. The other sets of tickets have already been sold to other friends/swifties. I had to go with section 22. 1. 22 is a Taylor song, and I will almost be 22. 2. It is row 13 aka Taylor's number. and 3. One of the seats is 11 aka my lucky number.

Hope everyone else did well with the presale!!
    Taylor fan from Long Island.
    Fearless tour at Nassau Coliseum-May 14, 2010
    Speak Now tour at Prudential Center- July 20, 2011 and MSG-November 22, 2011 (with special guests, Selena Gomez and James Taylor!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:46 PM

i tried my comuter and it was taking forever so i went on my phone and it brought up tickets in section 131 and i was deathly afraid to send them back to i kept them and i've sat around there for shows before and the seats are pretty good and i'm in row one. Meanwhile on my computer it pulled up tickets for section c row 4! but the tix were 398 a peice lol!

RE: NEWARK: How did you guys make out with pre-sale?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I tried for 3 whole hours and only got Mezzanine & Upper Level tickets, it had nothing to do with the price I'm paying :((

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Had my comp iPad and I phone going at the same time and got 4 tickets in section 10 row 21 10 min in on my phone.
    Fearless Tour- 8/28/09 and 5/12/10
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:24 PM

When I first searched, it took over 15 minutes to get something back and it was in the 200s and that is way too high for me. It took forever to find anything else. So we ended up with nothing. :(

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:18 AM

My dad used the RED code and had a wait of 15 mins, my mom used the TS code and had a wait of like 5-7 minutes, and then I quickly got on the phone (but I had to log in and stuff, grr) so at that point it was like 12:05, but I ended up getting two tickets in section D on the floor! I know some people think that those aren't great, but I sat in a similar place (the back of the floor) when I saw Miley Cyrus, and the view was really fantastic, and also it's near the soundbooth (where her mom sits) and near where the mini-stage usually is! So I'm super exciting!
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I got Section 7 row 21 March 28th I had to go to stub hub and get tickets but I'm happy the price wasn't that bad it was the same for the Speak Now concert i was in section 8 for Speak Now and they were great seats so I think these will be too.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Consider you're self lucky if you have tickets.

I was on right at noon. And the 200 level came up, tried again and the 300 level. By the time of the third try nothing.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I'm going on the second night and I got section 129 row 7. I guess it's not that bad but I had better seats during the Speak Now tour. I was in section 101 and when I looked at the seating chart in the prudential center, I'm all the way up which kind of sucks but maybe I might have a better chance of getting into the T-Party this year. But I'm just really excited to go with me and my two best friends :D It's my second, one of my friends second (cause she saw her at jingle ball without me :'() and my other friends first time.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I had to wait for like 10 min and got section 110 on March 27th
    xoxoSarah

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Im going March 28th and im in section 210 row 4. i got mine from stubhub though :P

i wanna start a Pre-Party thread for the NJ shows! so if you could help contribute with ideas, i would really appreciate it! thanks so much! :) No one has commented on my thread yet so PLEASE go to it and help with the NJ Pre-Party!!!

Newark, NJ pre-party

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:13 PM

my friends and i are going on the 28 which is my friends birthday :) there were 7 of us so i bought four tickets and she was buying 3. i went on my phone exactly at 12 and it took a few times to load... took about 15 minutes to actually get tickets but i got section 18 row 23 which im super happy about!! :) but my friend wasnt able to get tickets :( so if anyone is selling 2 or 3 tickets for the 28th id totally be interested in buying!!
    You take my hand and drag me head first fearless

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM

i waited seriously like 3 mins & got section a row 5 ! (:

I will turn RED on March 27, 2013