Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

who's going to newark?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:56 PM

reply with the date and seats!
i'm going weds 3/27 and i'm in section 9 row 21!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: who's going to newark?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Wednesday too :) Section 21, row 23, seat 1 =]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Friday section 10
    Fearless Tour- 8/28/09 and 5/12/10
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11

RE: who's going to newark?

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM

WED MARCH 27 SECTION A ROW 8 SEAT 6

VIP

BEYOND LUCKY AND EXCITED
    shelley

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I am! this is my first Taylor concert and im going alone. my boyfriend got me tickets for thursday somewhere in the 100's and for friday i bought myself the VIP package, Hate that im going alone but that's fine I can dance like an idiot :D

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Going on Weds too with my mom and sister. Not the best seats, in section 110 but beyond excited to be going, so it doesn't really matter where I sit. I wish my seats were closer, but its better than not going at all! Gonna be dancing like a fool and rocking out. CANNOT WAIT!!!
    xoxoSarah

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I'm going Thursday March 28th 2013

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Thursday Section 20 :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Im going March 28th and im in section 210 row 4

i wanna start a Pre-Party thread for the NJ shows! so if you could help contribute with ideas, i would really appreciate it! thanks so much! :) No one has commented on my thread yet so PLEASE go to it and help with the NJ Pre-Party!!!

Newark, NJ pre-party

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.