Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Newark March 27

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I didn't get very good seats (211) But I wasn't taking ANY chances this time (Last year I got section 220 for July 19 and I ended up not getting tickets, but later on I got some for July 23 section:101 but still!!!) Are you going? Plus I paid $96 for each ticket on ticketmaster LIKE WOW

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Newark March 27

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I'm going!! :) my very first taylor swift concert! :D and I got section 21, row 23, seat 1. it was the first one that popped up when i was using the ts code so i just got that one since i didn't wanna risk my chances either. but hey, at least we're going!! :]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:07 PM

quote=KitKat_Swifty]I'm going!! :) my very first taylor swift concert! :D and I got section 21, row 23, seat 1. it was the first one that popped up when i was using the ts code so i just got that one since i didn't wanna risk my chances either. but hey, at least we're going!! :]

YOU HAVE VERY GOOD SEATS!!! I saw J.LO there in section 20 there and they are like on the floor!! Also you are the very nice person you sent me the code Thanks!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:23 PM

oh really? thanc for the info!! :) and no problem! always love to help others

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I never received the presale code for Newark!!! I'm going to cry!!!! I had floor seats to her Speak Now tour! Ahhhhhh

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I'm not going to the March 27th Newark show.. But i got the presale code and didn't end up using it because I used the american express one, then again, i signed up for the code about 5 million times to ensure I would get one when I didn't even use it. I never got one for the speak now tour though because I didn't have the Newark zip code in for my email in the system.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I got floor seats for the 27th! Section D! I'm so excited!
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:03 PM

me and 5 of my friends got section 1 row 20!!!!! its gonna be the best night ever!!!!!!!!!
    1lovelovelove3

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:11 PM

i'm in section 9 row 21!!! im so excited!! i pulled up bad seats twice and threw them back and then got awesome ones on the 3rd try! and i got 3 tickets! AHHHHH

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I had the section for the Speak Now Tour
    I Spoke Now on July 23, 2011

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:46 PM

i'll be there in section 2!! (:

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:21 PM

section 131 row 1 :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I'm going! I got section110 so not the best seats, but super stoked to get to go. I paid $120 a piece on ticketmaster...little bit crazy.
    xoxoSarah

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:02 AM

I have uvip, am I the only swiftie on here who got it ? I feel like it was a waste of money.. What are your guys thoughts ?
    My mom surprised me with it yesterday !(:

I will turn RED on March 27, 2013

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I'm in section 109 for Wednesday!
    I had the best days with Taylor: 5.14.10 10.26.10 7.19.11 7.20.11 8.6.11 11.21.11 11.22.11 7.2.12 10.22.12 3.27.13 3.28.13 3.29.13

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Im going March 28th and im in section 210 row 4

i wanna start a Pre-Party thread for the NJ shows! so if you could help contribute with ideas, i would really appreciate it! thanks so much! :)

Newark, NJ pre-party

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Im going march 27th! i have floor seats!!!
    I was ENCHANTED to SPEAK NOW on July 19th 2011

Forever and Always a SWIFTIE

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I CAN NOT WAIT!

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM

2 DAYS until I see!!! It's unreal.

I have 3 tix for 3/29 at Pru Center. Selling for UNDER Face Value. DM or tweet me for info.

Cred to Primafacie

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM

i'm going to this concert and i have so many questions because it's my first taylor concert! do you know what time is ideal to be there? what's the line-up for her show? does taylor swift come on at 7:00 or does her opening bands go on at 7:00? when is ed sheeran going on? i live about 45 minutes from the venue, so would leaving at 6:15 and getting there around 7:00-7:15 make us miss taylor? it's also my second concert ever so i'm a bit new to this. my friends and i just really want to see taylor and ed sheeran, so guaranteeing that we see them is the main thing
    - thisloveisours5

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 6:46 PM

thisloveisours5 wrote:
    i'm going to this concert and i have so many questions because it's my first taylor concert! do you know what time is ideal to be there? what's the line-up for her show? does taylor swift come on at 7:00 or does her opening bands go on at 7:00? when is ed sheeran going on? i live about 45 minutes from the venue, so would leaving at 6:15 and getting there around 7:00-7:15 make us miss taylor? it's also my second concert ever so i'm a bit new to this. my friends and i just really want to see taylor and ed sheeran, so guaranteeing that we see them is the main thing

The show starts @ around 8:30. I think Ed probably comes on at 7:30, because I know there's a small break in between Ed and Taylor. If you want to buy merchandise or anything else like food, I would say you would probably want to be there by 6:30. :)

"Love you, there's no one better"
    "If you're lucky enough to be different, never change"

[url=http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.