1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Extra Tickets

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Hey guys! I will probably have extra tickets to sell for Newark on the 29th. I don't know which seats I'm gonna sell or how many I will sell but I'm pretty sure I'll have at least one to sell. So if you don't have seats don't lose hope :) I'll make it a random draw as to who gets them. I'll give more details on Friday.

Also: anyone else who has extra tickets and wants to give them to people on the TC, for any tour date, post the date and any other info you have about the seats and when you're selling them on this thread. I'll put your info in the this first post :)
I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Extra Tickets

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Just making sure people see this

Re: Extra Tickets

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Again making sure this is seen :)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:59 AM

wow thats very nice of you :)

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg]http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg[/url][/i[/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:02 AM

yasy13 wrote:
    wow thats very nice of you :)

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg]http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg[/url][/i[/signature][/quote]

Thank you :) I believe it's better to sell them on here than on stubhub.
    [signature][b]I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now[/b]
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/c9sq222][img="http://i47.tinypic.com/8x6lwl.png"]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Very kind of you but I can't be with because of It would even cost like 10.000sek for me and that's because Im not from U.S.A. from sweden and then my mom+10.000 then hotel +7.000 and then back +20.000 so it's kind of you really and I wish everyone Good Luck!
    Swifty forever Be fearless and Speak now!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I have two requests. I need one single ticket for Portland August 30 and three together for Tacoma August 31 (or last resort two together and one single)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:36 AM

ugh i need 2 tickets for the philly concert on either date

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:51 AM

I'd be glad to have those tickets!!! Thanks so much for the offer

credit to sparklesloverxoxo

by me :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Ooh! I am very interested in those tickets for Newark! Have you sold them yet???
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:47 PM

if you don't give them to the lovely ladies above I'll gladly buy two off of you :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Hey I have tickets for the Philly show at lincoln financial field on July 19th I would like to sell. Where should I post them I'm new to this?

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:04 AM

I have 2 extra tickets for Sat, Jul 13, 2013 06:30 PM

MetLife Stadium,
    East Rutherford, NJ
    Sat, Jul 13, 2013 06:30 PM
    Will sell for price paid.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Going to a diff concert

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I have two tickets to sell for the East Rutherford NJ Metlife show July 13, 2013. Section 126 row 30 seats 11-12. I will sell them for what I paid which is $116.88 each. Please message me if you're interested. I'm selling them cause I'm going with a group of friends who are sitting in section 128 and I'm gonna get tix to sit near them on stubhub. If anyone has tix to section 128 and wants to trade or sell them to me please message me also. Thanks!

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I have one ticket to the 3/29 show in section 133. Selling cause I'm going the 27th instead, and would rather see other Swifties see her than me see her twice. Message me on TC or Twitter @spazz4life31

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I'm still looking to get tickets to see Taylor in Indianapolis, Louisville, and the third night of Nashville. I'll also consider any tickets anyone has for CMA Festival, Chicago, or Pittsburgh. If anyone's giving them away, that would be fantastic, but I am willing to buy tickets too! So if anyone has any tickets for face value for any cities I listed, please let me know! I'll need at least two tickets for each show.

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1:27 PM

are you still selling these newark tickets?! or are they already gone? cause i've been desperately looking for tickets for MONTHS haha. let me know either way when ya can. Thanks! :)

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Im looking for 2 tickets for the LA show for my friend. Shes been on the hunt for them and really wants to go. Please message me if you have a pair and which date doesn't matter. Thank you!
    you're beautiful, and dont forget that!