Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

print or mail??????

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:50 AM

im buying tickets on ticket master today for newark nj, And i was wondering do i have to print the tickets or will they mail it to me? Because if i have to print it, i need to know so i can have my printer ready.

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg]http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg[/url][/i[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: print or mail??????

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:53 AM

buumb

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg]http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg[/url][/i[/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:56 AM

They should have an option to print them. I think it costs extra to have them mail the tickets to you.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:57 AM

oh ok ^ thanks

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Actually mailing costs less than printing for some reason. It's up to you.
    Jennifer - read my Taylor stories at http://swiftsorority.webs.com/ under Memories

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    Actually mailing costs less than printing for some reason. It's up to you.
    Jennifer - read my Taylor stories at http://swiftsorority.webs.com/ under Memories

Yeah. We always get the physical tickets because you can save the stubs as a keepsake and sometimes the printouts can get messed up.

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:40 AM

You can do either. but they also have a free shipping offer and you get physical tickets which is a good memory thing to have. Good luck with tickets!
    "Long Live August 6"
    I spoke now 8.6.11
    follow me on instagram: DazzledbyTwilight

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I signed up for presale codes over a month ago and never received them! I am trying to get tickets for my friend and I for her birthday (Newark,NJ). I am only getting 2 tickets. If anyone could please help me out with a presale code it would be greatly appreciated ! email: kristyreschka89@gmail.com

thank you so much ! she and I love taylor and will be driving all the way from philly !

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:21 PM

i got them sent in the mall just to make sure they're legit.
    xoxoSarah

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:53 PM

that's not right, print-out tickets are free and shipping costs money. also, print-out tickets are easier to use because if you lose them you can just print another set!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:55 PM

You can do either - print them yourself or have the tickets mailed to you. I prefer to have the tickets mailed so they can be kept as a souvenir from the concert.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:05 PM

It depends on what you get also. If you buy Ultimate VIP you don't have a choice, you have to physically pick them up at will-call on the date of the concert, otherwise you should have a choice. Personally I normally do e-ticket simply because it is easier, you are guaranteed to have them (right away), and yeah, you can print out another set if needed at any time. You don't have to print them the moment you order them, they are saved in your ticketmaster profile to be printed at any time. The physical ones are a bit nicer to keep, although you could just run off another e-ticket simply to save which does the same thing. It is really a matter of preference. I've had tickets that weren't mailed to me (reached me) until 2 days before the concert and that got a little stressful, so I don't opt for mailing anymore unless I have to.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I requested mailed tickets (Tampa was free, Orlando had a fee,,,) because I want actual tickets. Thats one thing a lot of you younger fans will not experience. Having that ticket to look back on a few (5, 10, 20) years down the road. I save all my tickets. Ive got most of them in a container for safe keeping. Its just not the same looking at a print out with mostly advertisements and a bar code.
    See my Speak Now World tour photos taken over 3 nights in Melbourne, Australia.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/1783981
    or
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/1565461

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Douglas wrote:
    I requested mailed tickets (Tampa was free, Orlando had a fee,,,) because I want actual tickets. Thats one thing a lot of you younger fans will not experience. Having that ticket to look back on a few (5, 10, 20) years down the road. I save all my tickets. Ive got most of them in a container for safe keeping. Its just not the same looking at a print out with mostly advertisements and a bar code.
    See my Speak Now World tour photos taken over 3 nights in Melbourne, Australia.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/1783981
    or
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/1565461

You're like my Dad, keeping all the tickets :P

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:52 AM

if you print them, it's free. if you get them mailed, they charge you. so.... if you dont want to spend money, get your printer ready.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I've paid $3 or less for USPS mail to bring the tix. If you're low on ink or out of ink it can mess up and probably will, just like when we tried to print our airplane boarding passes from a motel.
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Do you have to pay a fee to have them mailed to you?
    I did neither. My venue has something called flash seats where it's an electronic ticket and the day of the show you bring the credit card used to purchase them and they scan it :)
    Other wise the fee to pick them up at will call or get them mailed to you was $7!!!

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:08 AM

it doesn't matter as long ad you get tickets lol thats the way i think about it!eihter way youll have a ticket to look back on!if you print them out all you have to do is after the concert cut them out and put them in your scrapbook or wherever!ive had prints outs before and im doing them again for the red tour,and my tickets never got messed up bc i kept then in a FedEx type thick envelope thingy and i took care of t hem!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM

My parents are gonna print mine and wrap them up and put them under the Christmas tree. I'm so excited. xD

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.