Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NEWARK COUNTDOWN!!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:35 AM

omg! omg!! the tickets (pre-sale) for newark are going to go on sale in about 2 hours and 40 mints!!!!!!

ahhhh! im so nervous to get the tickets!!! I hope i get good seating for a good price!

Good luck everyone!!

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg]http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg[/url][/i[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: NEWARK COUNTDOWN!!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Good Luck!!!

Re: NEWARK COUNTDOWN!!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:47 AM

goodluck im trying for tickets as well
    Fearless Tour- 8/28/09 and 5/12/10
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:39 AM

I signed up for presale codes over a month ago and never received them! I am trying to get tickets for my friend and I for her birthday. I am only getting 2 tickets. If anyone could please help me out with a presale code it would be greatly appreciated ! email: kristyreschka89@gmail.com

thank you so much ! she and I love taylor and will be driving all the way from philly !

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:19 AM

ahhh i'm so excited!! and nervous! i've never done this before and i REALLY hope I get a ticket. this would be my first taylor concert if i get one! :) good luck to everyone!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:24 AM

What day are you guys trying for?
    Kellyann

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:30 AM

30 MINUTES GUYS :)

I'm trying to get tickets for Friday night!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Ugh my RED password never came! I heard they're better seats than the TS. If someone would share with me I will be sooooo grateful! ShesKim@gmail.com

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:31 AM

omg omg omg!!! 29 mints!!!!! im going on Thursday :)

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg]http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg[/url][/i[/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:32 AM

im trying for wednesday!!! :) 28 minutes left!!!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I'm going for Wednesday! :)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:35 AM

im trying for thursday
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:36 AM

If anyone please help-i never received the presale code. Thanks t minus 20 minutes til presale tickets go up.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:48 AM

13 mints!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Trying for Wednesday but I'll take any day I can get

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:50 AM

does anyone know if the ticket stuff comes up just a few minutes b4 the presale? like when you can start filling in how many tickets, where u prefer to sit, etc. cuz i heard you get locked out of the website if you keep on refreshing the page just a few minutes before the presale and i don't wanna do that! but i'm just really freaking out because i don't wanna be off by a minute and regret it :(

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:51 AM

10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:51 AM

might as well try for all
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:55 AM

5 minutes!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:55 AM

KitKat_Swifty wrote:
    does anyone know if the ticket stuff comes up just a few minutes b4 the presale? like when you can start filling in how many tickets, where u prefer to sit, etc. cuz i heard you get locked out of the website if you keep on refreshing the page just a few minutes before the presale and i don't wanna do that! but i'm just really freaking out because i don't wanna be off by a minute and regret it :(

Everything will come up when it turns 12 (on ticketmaster's clock). It can get crazy, but the bigger issue for me has been getting banned while trying to get tickets from trying too much, and that ban is 24 hours, so you just have to let your computer breathe after every few tries

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:56 AM

5 minutes

Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.