Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Can You Buy More Than 1 Ticket at a Time?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I'm supposed to go with my best friend to the Prudential Center concert and will I have an issue buying 2 seats next to each other? Thanks.
SPEAK NOW- July 23rd
November 22nd

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Can You Buy More Than 1 Ticket at a Time?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:02 AM

yes. you can buy two tickets at a time. But try it both ways.... one tickets at a time and two at once because you dont know how it will go.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:57 AM

i had the same question, I might buy two tickets but if i cant buy both at the same time, But if i dont buy them at the same time, then i dont think im going to get a seat next to the first ticket :(

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg]http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg[/url][/i[/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Buying two at a time should be no problem . I bought 2 tickets for the Wichita concert that were ,or what I thought were , the Red Ultimate VIP Experiance at the same time . When I realised that they were just the regular VIP ( hit the wrong key , duh ) , I got two of the correct type about 5 minutes later . A $501 mistake but oh well . No refunds/exchanges so I'll give them away at some later date . Good Luck and enjoy the concert !

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:15 PM

i got 3 together for newark! the only thing is there's a rule on ticketmaster where you can't get more than 6 together or they'll cancel your order

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Buying two together shouldn't be a problem. It can be difficult to buy three or more tickets together, but two is usually fine. If you buy the tickets one at a time, they definitely wouldn't be right beside each other, or probably even in the same section.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:43 PM

You shouldn't. I bought 3 tickets together for the Louisville show!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.