1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

experiences pre-sale!!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM

So im going to buy the tickets tomorrow for taylor's concert for the Newark nj one.

And I'm wondering what was your experiences buying the pre sale tickets were they cheap?

Did you get good seats with a fair price? :)

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg]http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg[/url][/i[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: experiences pre-sale!!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:59 PM

ticketmaster wouldn't let me buy two tickets at once,you might have to buy them seperately

1st signature made by TanyaxOh

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:03 PM

^ oh ok! thanks for letting me know. :)

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg]http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg[/url][/i[/signature]

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:08 PM

buumb

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM

You could be on at exactly the time they go on sale and it could say they're sold out. Don't give up and try at least for 20 or so minutes until seats come up. Good luck! :)

^Made by Madison13!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:11 PM

also,the Red presale code(starts off with RED###)will get you better seats.i used the code and got floor seats right away!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I wasn't lucky with the Taylor Swift presale, but I did get tickets with Ed Sheeran's presale.

Good Luck! I hope you get tickets. :)

June 2nd.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:13 PM

thanks everyone :)

RE: experiences pre-sale!!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:35 PM

I tried using the RED code for Detroit MI and Toronto, Canada and was online right at 10am when tickets went on sale, but it just told me over and over that there weren't any tickets available so I ended up using the TC code and it worked no problem. And yes, what another Swiftie said...keep trying for like 20 minutes even though it says that there aren't any seats. I finally got Toronto tickets after trying for 20 mins! :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Horrible experience. Got $400 tickets (total for 4) in the back... Took over an hour just to get ANYTHING. Finally my dad got that and kept it. Couldn't get anything else.

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    Horrible experience. Got $400 tickets (total for 4) in the back... Took over an hour just to get ANYTHING. Finally my dad got that and kept it. Couldn't get anything else.

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

oh :(

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:50 PM

this presale was very stressful compared to the last tour.ticketmaster would not let my mom purchase 2 tickets no matter what and kept saying that tickets were not availible and saying that she typed in the wrong codes,finally after 15 minutes,she was able to pull up one floor seat ticket.sadly,i will be going alone:(

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I didn't have a good experience:-( I got up at 10 am pulled up high seats kept trying and then pulled up obstructed view seats ( which means you do not see anything) pulled up more high seats again pulled up more obstructed view seats finally got the message no seats and again no seats finally it was sold out. Keep trying do not give up hope I hope you have better luck than me;)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:34 PM

The TS and Red presale codes went AWFUL for me. Luckily, I got my venue pre sale code and got Floor Row C on the aisle!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:17 PM

My presale was really bad couldn't get anything. I finally went on Stub Hub.com and got 4 tickets for March 28th section 7 row 21

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM

WonderstruckAnna wrote:
    this presale was very stressful compared to the last tour.ticketmaster would not let my mom purchase 2 tickets no matter what and kept saying that tickets were not availible and saying that she typed in the wrong codes,finally after 15 minutes,she was able to pull up one floor seat ticket.sadly,i will be going alone:(

the same thing happened with me...

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg]http://i49.tinypic.com/66ywwy.jpg[/url][/im[/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:55 PM

i got 3 great tickets at 12:14 and the tickets went on sale at 12! so don't give up after 1 or 2 mintues!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Using the TS pre code, i was on right @ 1000. Couldnt not get any tickets to pull up for the first 30 minutes. I kept trying, then started pulling up back row seats, At 100.00 each. Tried for 2 hours and could not get any seats better than the back rows. So on radio re sale day, I tried again. No tickets for first 15 minutes. Then started pulling up tickets. I still ended up with decent seats, upper level, seats 1 and 2. So i am happy that me and my daughter will get to go to the concert in Charlotte NC.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I had the the TS re sale code, but couldnt even get decent tickets to pull up/ I tried again with the radio pre sale and after 15 minutes, started pulling up tickets. ended up getting decent seats, upper leve, seats 1 and 2 for 71.50 apeice. Just happy i did get tickets, so me and my daughter can go to the concert in Chalotte nc

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:52 PM

i got my tickets using the "american express cardmember presale". i pulled up bad seats using the RED presale and even worse ones using the taylorswift.com presale!! i recommend the amex presale :)