1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Newark Pre-Sale Problems :(

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Okay so of course I'm eagerly awaiting my e-mail this morning for my pre-sale and I wake up to nothing. LIke any other fan, I go into panic mode. Finally, I find out that you get sent your pre-sale codes depending on where you access TaylorSwift.com from. It has to do with some stupid geo-location thing. It all made sense when I was getting pre-sale codes for Foxborough and not Newark (I currently am in college in Boston). BUT to my demise, Taylor is going to be here (Foxborough) during the summer which would be my break, when I will be in New Jersey. I am at a loss for what to do, and heartbroken because I am nervous I won't be able to get tickets without a pre-sale code. I've gone to everyone of her concerts off of tickets with my pre-sale codes, and have gotten them every time in the past. I can't find any number to call anyone with my question. Can anyone help me out? :(

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Newark Pre-Sale Problems :(

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I signed up for the RED presale and im obviously part of taylor connect and im going to the newark concert too and i havent gotten any presale codes too!! I access taylorswift.com from here in nj and my email still hasnt come. im freaking out!!!!!! anyone else in new jersey not get their newark presale code????
    1lovelovelove3

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Sorry, but I'm not sure what to do

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:58 AM

goodluck everyone
    Fearless Tour- 8/28/09 and 5/12/10
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I'm not sure what you should do! I feel lucky I got the codes now! Good luck girls!
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Since you never got the presale code, don't worry! There are still other ways to get presale tickets before they go onsale to the public. Go the the website for the venue the concert is at & sign up for the emails. They should send out a presale code to you for the Venue Sale which is the day before general sale. Also, watch the local radio stations websites/facebooks/twitters for a radio presale code! Even if you have to get your tickets the day of general sale, just be on ticketmaster at 10am & you should be good! Good luck!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Just so you all know, I got seriously lucky with my American Express pre-sale. I'll be at Newark on March 29th, section 5! Can't wait :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I got two presale codes.. one for taylorswift.com and the other for RED. I got lucky and the taylorswift.com one worked. Thats weird you didn't get anything. I got mine on thursday
    xoxoSarah

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I got the presale code but my computer was slow loading everything so by the time I got to the spot to buy tickets all of them were sold out :(
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11