1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What are you wearing?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Hey guys what are planning on wearing for the concert? -(mines in a couple months) -Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What are you wearing?

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:02 PM

No idea! I might make my own squirrel pjs, i might wear this sparkly dress i have or i might make a shirt. I'm not sure yet. Do you have any ideas for a shirt?

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:17 AM

You could make a shirt that says red on the front and 13 on the back or you could put some lyrics on your shirt like "we are never ever geting back together" or "like ever".

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:18 AM

im wearing mt owl feetzy pjs

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:19 AM

im wearing my owl feetzy pjs

RE: What are you wearing?

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I'm going to the concert with my two friends so we decided to wear this:

- red skinny jeans
    - make our own t-shirts
    - our Taylor Swift merch
    - headbands (we bought these giant red headbands at Claire's. It really stands out!)

Any suggestions of what else we can wear? :)

SwiftlyFearless13

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:23 AM

SoccerSuperStar wrote:
    im wearing my owl feetzy pjs

A wwwwwwwww!!!!! Cute!! Taylor would LOVE it! :D
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I have a fun idea but i need to convince my friend (whos not a crazy ts fan like me) to wear the same
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    previously SpeakNow_LoveLoveLove13

5/14/10. 7/19/11. 10/23/12.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I'm thinking of going all-out and crazy, you know by dressing up as Tay in one of her music videos(: Maybe an IKYWT rebel, or a sweet girl in a long white skirt from Begin Again!
    Sereena

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I'm most likely gonna make my own shirt, using a plain white shirt and Sharpies. And I'll either wear my RED Keds, or cowboy boots. :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I think I'm gonna wear my squirrels Pj's maybe and then a light up shirt with T and my niece is gonna wear and S I honestly don't know yet ha ha I have until September to decide!

Credit to MAZ and Daya for the signatures!!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I need help to figure out what to wear...
    Breanna J

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:39 AM

I'm kind of afraid to wear any red to the concert. If you're going to stand out, red's not the color that's going to do it......

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:30 AM

foreverrbrej wrote:
    I need help to figure out what to wear...
    Breanna J

I need help too.....
    I'm making a shirt but what should it say?!?

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I'm making shirts with my friends in about three weeks!! We're still unsure of what we're putting on them though... we also made a sign this past weekend!~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:37 PM

me and my friends are going ALL OUT omfg we're planning everything from headbands to shoes and everything in between!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I'm going to 3 shows (so far) and I think I'll just wear pretty dresses each night! I'm not really into wearing costumes or anything like that. I also don't really like wearing band shirts of the artist I'm seeing so I wouldn't wear one of my Taylor tees (saving them for the plane and bus rides!). I'm actually from Australia and I think I'll buy the dresses when I get to America because clothes there are a lot cheaper than they are here!

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Oh also a piece of advice - wear comfortable shoes!!! I've seen girls walking around in heels before at concerts and it's really just not worth it. You'll probably want to stand the whole time (especially if you're on the floor) so wear some comfy sneakers or flats

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I have no idea if I'm going to a concert or not yet! Haha Australian dates haven't been announced yet but I'm gonna start planning soon lol!! And I've saved up money this time so I'm ready and organized to go all out :P

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:07 AM

I'm gonna wear the Like Ever shirt, with red shorts and her red keds, and i'm gonna decorate my hands with 22 and 13, and I'm gonna wear the sparkly bow they have on the store :)
    "Love you, there's no one better"

-iSpeakNow

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 7:39 AM

I need help to... I think i'm gonna wear a pair of old jeans so I can decorate them and then i'm making a shirt for me and my sister in law I just have no idea what i'm gonna put on them.