1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Honestly depressed

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I've been looking forward to today since the live webcast for the RED announcements was announced. Tickets went on sale today for Denver and I was so expecting to get tickets, but no. I guess I'll have to wait another three years to hopefully see Taylor. Congratulations to everyone who was able to buy tickets.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Honestly depressed

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Me too!! :( I had my mom try to get tickets for the Tacoma concert (I was at school, so there was no way I could get them). She even left her meeting early to get to the computer 15 minutes ahead of time so she could prepare. I'm soo bummed =( guess I'll have to resort to Stubhub now...

Btw, for those who have bought from Stubhub, is it better to buy the tickets now or later??

Re: Honestly depressed

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Choumein wrote:
    Me too!! :( I had my mom try to get tickets for the Tacoma concert (I was at school, so there was no way I could get them). She even left her meeting early to get to the computer 15 minutes ahead of time so she could prepare. I'm soo bummed =( guess I'll have to resort to Stubhub now...

Btw, for those who have bought from Stubhub, is it better to buy the tickets now or later??

Closer to the event the prices will likely go down because people are fearful that they won't sell them at all and loose money!! But than you run into the chance of maybe that ticket being gone!! It depends on how picky you are if you want a certain section!! If your good with anything then you should be fine checking a month or so before the concert!! Last year I got great floor seats for speak now 2 days before the event for almost face value!! So it's just a toss up!! Hope that helps!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM

dare2bfearless wrote:
    Choumein wrote:

Closer to the event the prices will likely go down because people are fearful that they won't sell them at all and loose money!! But than you run into the chance of maybe that ticket being gone!! It depends on how picky you are if you want a certain section!! If your good with anything then you should be fine checking a month or so before the concert!! Last year I got great floor seats for speak now 2 days before the event for almost face value!! So it's just a toss up!! Hope that helps!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Thank you!! I think I may buy the tickets early as I'm pretty picky when it comes to seating. :p I appreciate the advice!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I know how you feel, I didn't get to go to either the Fearless or Speak Now tour and I had set my hopes so high for the RED tour but I'm not going, I wasn't able to get tickets at any sale, I tried TS pre-sale, Ed Sheeran's pre-sale and the general sale :'(

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:51 PM

You didn't get tickets? Try stubhub!
    I thought you did get tickets :(

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Also, about a month before the show, they re release tickets and you can buy them then.

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will be RED on June 2,2013(Floor seats! Sec FFF Row 8 Seats: 1 and 2

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:12 PM

For the Denver show check out Flash Seats.

http://www.flashseats.com/Events.aspx?ss=9&fss=418933469

It's linked with Ticket Horse which sold the original tickets. I picked up tickets for Speak Now under face value last go around. The show is currently still not listed but I assume it will be soon. Just keep an eye on it and pounce when tickets come up that you like. It also allows you to place bids and you will be surpised by bids that are sometimes accepted.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I feel you:-( I too was trying for Taylor tickets and tried the pre-sale nope.... General sale nope...... The tickets on the scalpers sites are too much. I am not giving up hope though.... April is far,far away! Keep trying! Tickets will get cheaper! At least I hope so and I hope so for you too!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Don't give up! There is a large chance that more tickets go on sale. My friend's dad works for these companies and they say they don't give out all the tickets on the sales. So basically they'll keep like 200 behind. Give 100 to radio stations and leave 100 there. That 100 could get out somehow, maybe near the concert, from a random person.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM

hey you never know what could happen! someone could get them as a gift for you or some could become available. dont give up that easy!

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:22 AM

more will come out. check back everyday and dont give up

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Keep checking stubhub, closer the concert lower the prices. Ticketmaster releases tickets closer to the concert.

RE: Honestly depressed

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Same hun, we can cry together:( I was so looking forward to it and I know I say this a lot but I really was!

heleh,me
    , KIKI

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:07 AM

You have no idea how annoyed I am!! Taylor never has a conert in the UK!!! I have never had a chance to see her because of that! I always want to cry about this but I won't have a go at Taylor because of that cos I know it's not her fault :(
    We are never ever ever getting back together......

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:10 AM

Is it the presale or the general sale?
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:30 PM

More tickets will hopefully be going on sale as we get closer to the concert! Haha, I'm waiting for the Denver tickets too! They're not even on Ticketmaster yet, which is what I use for all the tickets I buy :) Don't worry! I bet you'll still get tickets
    "I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world."
    “But it flew away from her reach, so she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of paradise.”

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:32 PM

please don't be so depressed
    there are always tickets that go on sale closer and closer to the date
    keep checking!
    good luck

^Annie^

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Like others have said, don't give up! Speak Now sold out in January for the show I went to in August, but they released a new tickets (with excellent seats) a month before the show and then more a week or a few days before, I can't remember for sure which because I got them a month out and wasn't paying attention at that point.

My point, there's still plenty of chances to get tickets! Just sign up for the TC e-mails if you haven't already.
    I was never Fearless, but on August 6th, 2011, I finally got to Speak Now.

July 19th-Sparks will Fly again when we see Red.

Be Fearless, Speak Now, because these things will Change.

And I never saw you coming
    And I'll never be the same

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:08 PM

don't give up!i'm sure they will release more tickets a few days before the show!

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:37 PM

im sorry i would try your local classified. people sell them there but for over priced