Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Columbus, OH Concert :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Hey guys! Just wanted to see how many swifties were attending the Columbus concert on May 8th. I would like to do something for Taylor that all of us could participate in at Nationwide! Any ideas? :) Also, something that maybe we can wear so we can all recognize we are from TC!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Columbus, OH Concert :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I'm going! I'm in section 110. :)

(My graphic. DO NOT STEAL)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I have a ticket for Row G Section 102, but I also have floor seats for Cleveland. Might just have to go to both concerts :D

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:48 AM

down to 117 days!!!! :)

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM

ONLY 93 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM

55 days!!!!!! OMS. Im in section 205 row A
    REDISWONDERSTUCK13

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Hey guys! soo Guess what!!!!! . I thought i was gonna be in section 205, but then our tickets never came in, so we got our money back and we found some on the lower level, but IDK what section and stuff they're in
    REDISWONDERSTUCK13

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I am sooo excited!!!!!!! I'm in Section-101 Row-H Seats 1-2

I'm kinda worried about the seats since its the side view. :/

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I would of been going if I still lived in Ohio! I live in Arizona now lol. Have fun you guys :)

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 1:13 PM

My new seats are in one of the club levels now. Row 1!!!!!!!
    REDISWONDERSTUCK13

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 6:31 PM

CourtneySwift13Red wrote:
    My new seats are in one of the club levels now. Row 1!!!!!!!
    REDISWONDERSTUCK13http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_tours/2339463/reply/23364983

it is Club level 1 row c
    REDISWONDERSTUCK13

Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 2:21 PM

It's exactly one month from tomorrow!!! I'm going and I'm sooo excited!!!!!! this is going to be amazing!!!!!
    [

^ Bluebell

Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I'm floor 6 row b :)

Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Hey guys!! I finally found the Columbus discussion!! My friend and I are going to this show and we are sooo excited!! I think our tickets are in Section 207 idk she has the tickets. Super excited!!! One month for today!! :D
    Saw Taylor open up for Keith Urban in Cincinnati in 2009
    Fearless on 04-29-2010 in Lexington
    Long Live 10-11-2011 in Louisville
    Will Burn Red 05-08-2013

Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I'm going to the concert and I'm section 218 row A :)

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I'll be in the Pit!

Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Pit?? Nice!! I was so mad I accidently pressed May 7th Louisville pit tickets instead of Columbus and I got an email for Louisville pit tickets but I can't go to that concert because of work I already called off for Columbus and I couldn't switch :( Oh well I'm glad I will still be there!
    Will Burn Red 05-08-2013

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I'll be there! Floor 6, Row F, Seat 13! :-)

There are some other Swifties I've found on Twitter going to be there also. CANNOT WAIT

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM

ONE MORE WEEK!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    REDISWONDERSTUCK13

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Hey guys! I'm taking my son who is 4 and my niece who is 14. My son is obsessed with taylor to the point tht he says he's marrying her an so on! I would love to get him noticed! He could probably cry on and on if he got to meet her! We are on section 219 I believe so it's really far up!! Any suggestions?? He's soo cute!

Mon, May 6, 2013 at 10:44 AM

2 days!!! :D
    Will Burn Red 05-08-2013

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.