Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

All Too Well Live

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I've been reading a few posts about how people think/hope Taylor will perform an acoustic version of All Too Well on the mini-stage (assuming there is one). I am kind of hoping she performs it on the main stage and makes it a big performance! Maybe with leaves falling down and other effects. It's probably my favorite song on RED and I would love to see how she would bring it to life! Anyone else agree? I mean, I will be SO happy to see it performed live at all, but if I had a preference I would like to see it on the main stage. Just wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas about how it will be performed!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: All Too Well Live

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I agree!! Its such a beautiful song, and I think she could do something really epic with it. Maybe have the dancers kind of play out the story line and then towards then end leading into the bridge Taylor kind of jumps into the story, I think it would be really beautiful. However she decides to do it I'm sure it will be amazing!

Credit to MAZ for the amazing signature!!

Re: All Too Well Live

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I think it will be more like Dear John, on the big stage but simple then a big surprise like the fireworks etc.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM

InTheRedDress wrote:
    I think it will be more like Dear John, on the big stage but simple then a big surprise like the fireworks etc.

That's what i was thinking too! But maybe not the fireworks, but something else epic for lines "You call me up again just to break like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest" (that part of the song!)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I want it to be like Dear John, coming right after the mini stage songs and being kinda simple but dramatic at the end (Like the fireworks).
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:36 AM

YourEyesAreDancing wrote:
    I want it to be like Dear John, coming right after the mini stage songs and being kinda simple but dramatic at the end (Like the fireworks).
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Yes! I actually didn't even think of comparing it to the Dear John performance. That would be amazing!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    That's what i was thinking too! But maybe not the fireworks, but something else epic for lines "You call me up again just to break like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest" (that part of the song!)

I LOVE that part of the song! I think she can do something really amazing with it!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM

neversawyoucoming wrote:
    I've been reading a few posts about how people think/hope Taylor will perform an acoustic version of All Too Well on the mini-stage (assuming there is one). I am kind of hoping she performs it on the main stage and makes it a big performance! Maybe with leaves falling down and other effects. It's probably my favorite song on RED and I would love to see how she would bring it to life! Anyone else agree? I mean, I will be SO happy to see it performed live at all, but if I had a preference I would like to see it on the main stage. Just wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas about how it will be performed!

Would it be bad if I want to see her perform it acoustically on the mini stage as well as a huge performance on the main stage haha. All Too Well is my favorite song off of Red it is incredible so yeah if she performed it live at all I would be ecstatic.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:47 AM

tswift13fan wrote:

Would it be bad if I want to see her perform it acoustically on the mini stage as well as a huge performance on the main stage haha. All Too Well is my favorite song off of Red it is incredible so yeah if she performed it live at all I would be ecstatic.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Haha not bad at all! You know what would be amazing? An acoustic mashup of Last Kiss and All Too Well on the mini-stage! Then a full out performance of All Too Well on the main stage! ...In my dreams!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

All Too Well is my FAVORITE song on her album. I love it so much!! I will admit, i'm gonna be disappointed if she does it on a mini stage. For how absolutely amazing that song is, I think it should be on the main stage!

RE: Re: All Too Well Live

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Carrissa wrote:
    All Too Well is my FAVORITE song on her album. I love it so much!! I will admit, i'm gonna be disappointed if she does it on a mini stage. For how absolutely amazing that song is, I think it should be on the main stage!

agreed--it's my favorite song too! and i want her to perform it on the main stage as well. i can't wait to see what she does with it though.

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

RE: All Too Well Live

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM

All to well is my favourite song off Red so just to see it live would be amazing, especially since I haven't actually seen Taylor live yet but the whole leaves thing you said sounds great! :)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I want her to sing it acoustic on the mini stage. I personally think it would be more emotional and special.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM

all too well is by far my favorite too :) in my concert, she won't have a mini stage, but theres a huge funky shaped main stage. i hope she performs it live.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM

That would be really great either way! I'm not going but I'm going to go buy the Live Concert CD when it someday comes out! :)
    I make graphics again! Click below to find out more!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I hope it's another "Dear john" performance. She could have explosions and confetti when it says "heeey you call me up again just to break me like a promise so casually cruel in the name of being honest I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here cause i remember it all..." and then it all stops and the spotlights just on her for the slow bit - "time won't fly its like I'm paralysed by it" HOW AMAZING

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Yes I definitely hope it gets played on the main stage. This is the song I'm looking forward to the most. It's too much of an epic song, and it's my favorite song on the album.

?Spoke Now on 7.29.11?
    Follow me on Twitter - @lexiALDAYerrday

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Carrissa wrote:

Same!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM

totally agree! All Too Well is my favorite song and I would be disappointed if she did an acoustic... it's such an intense song and a fan favorite.... I can't see her downsizing it to the mini stage!! I love the idea of autumn leaves falling down in the performance, or I can see dancers in the background re-inacting the "dancing round the kitchen in the refridgerator light" line! I also would like fireworks but she did that for the last tour.... she should do something different!!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:18 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    InTheRedDress wrote:

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

i swear i think these lines are like the best out of the whole song. im obsessed with them! i really would love for her to do it acoustic.
    Marwa Z

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM

i think it'll be acoustic and simple :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.