Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Stub Hub took ALL the tickets!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Okay, so the Indianapolis show went on sale today, and my friends mom was logged in at 950 (tickets went on sale at 10) and when they were released, STUBHUB bought EVERY SINGLE ONE. So, we still got the tickets but we paid 168 dollars each for decent seats. I'm ticked. I wish there was something we could do about this!

?Spoke Now on 7.29.11?
Follow me on Twitter - @lexiALDAYerrday

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Stub Hub took ALL the tickets!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:36 PM

SAME. Presale for Raleigh was today too, I just checked Stubhub. 1500 TICKETS. THEY HAVE 1500 OF THE PRESALE TICKETS. I had four computers and my phone at 10 am and not until 10:30 could I pull up a single ticket.

RE: Stub Hub took ALL the tickets!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Same! If it wasn't for stupid scalpers and stubhub I would've gotten the floor seats I was dreaming about, but NO I had to get section 110 row BB tickets instead.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Wow thats not right!
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

RE: Stub Hub took ALL the tickets!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Yeah, me too, we have to let Taylor know about this so her management can do something about it, cause it isn't fair at all, or for once no one should buy tickets from scalpers so they go crazy with all the tickets but that's very very hard to do since we all want to go to the concert :S

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:42 PM

It's not StubHub the website that buys the tickets. Some people buy tickets and then five minutes later find better ones. They buy the better ones, and sell the not as good ones on Stub Hub for the original price.

However, scalpers buy as many tickets are possible (and a lot of times the best) and try to sell them on Stub Hub for a lot more than they are worth.

Scalpers suck.

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Yeah now we currently have section 222. Are you freaking kidding me. I was in a better seat last time for the Speak Now tour. :(

?Spoke Now on 7.29.11?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Stub hub does not take tickets. People sell them on stub hub. Every single one of the tickets on there right now if from a scalper

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Ok do you guys know if ticket trail is legit? they have a number, and they have good seats but their a little bit pricier....

?Spoke Now on 7.29.11?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Same with Cleveland.. I had the Red code and the TS code and I didn't even get a ticket. I figured if it was going to give me nosebleeds for the full price may as well wait until Friday. I also have tickets for PIttsburgh on the Floor. I had better tix for Speak now as well.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:02 PM

I barely got my tickets at full price for Lexington and I was on at ten with my grandparents who live in Alabama on at 9 and the cheapest ones were gone in seconds they have to be getting them as soon as they hit the market

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I went on there and floor seats are more than $200.00. That's crazy!

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Did any of you guys go see Miley Cyrus on her last two tours? She made it impossible for scalpers to get her tickets. Whatever credit card you paid with, the tickets were on that card so you can't give away your tickets or anything. I wish Taylor could do that! :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:09 PM

the pre sale for MN and there were 200 seats avalible on stubhub.

check out my BLOG!
    http://trinarose11.blogspot.com/

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I'm going to Indy too! I ended up getting nosebleeds during the presale today. At least i have tickets though!

^Made by Madison13!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Really?! That's SO annoying! I hate scalpers!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Cristal wrote:
    Did any of you guys go see Miley Cyrus on her last two tours? She made it impossible for scalpers to get her tickets. Whatever credit card you paid with, the tickets were on that card so you can't give away your tickets or anything. I wish Taylor could do that! :)

LIIESS ha ha unless you're not talking about the Best of Both Worlds tour I was supposed to see Miley live in concert October 21, 2007. (I still remember the date as I hold grudges s= ha) Her Wonder World Tour, and Gypsy Heart Tour she made it literally impossible for scalpers to get tickets. But for the Best Of Both Worlds Tour we all got special personal codes for the presale and I went to enter mine and notta ]= I am still sad that I didn't get to go, Miley may have shaved her head but she is still on of my favorites. But, I think whoever is in charge of Taylor's tour should do the same thing as she did for her WWT.

Don't you dream impossible things

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Cristal wrote:

I went to her first paperless tour. It would be awesome if Taylor started doing that!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I agree I was trying to get 5 tickets for Raleigh and got on right at 10 when they went on sale but stil could not get any. I looked on stubhub and the cheapest tickets were over $100 for the nosebleeds. So I'm just gonna keep checking to see if she puts out more presale tickets and if not try to get them on Friday.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:23 PM

SimplySwift wrote:
    Cristal wrote:

I went to her first paperless tour. It would be awesome if Taylor started doing that!

I really hope Taylor does this as well. We wouldn't have to go to stub hub and pay so much more for tickets.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:26 PM

just wanted to let you know last week for justin bieber, I got tickets on ticketmaster the night before at 11pm when I was checking out of curiosity. less than 24 hours before, insanee!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.