1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Don't Overlook Radio Pre-Sales!!!!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:13 AM

If you don't have the code, don't lose hope. Check the websites for your local radio stations. They should be offering a radio pre-sale that starts on Thursday. I had the TS code for Charlotte but was unable to get any tickets, however I used the radio station pre-sale code on Thursday and got 6 lower level tickets together!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Don't Overlook Radio Pre-Sales!!!!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I had to use the radio presale to get my tickets for Speak Now, the venue presale as well.
    Jennifer

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:20 AM

I've never done a radio pre-sale, most concerts i've been too have never had one. But its great that some do have them :)
    Thank You Daya!

Re: Don't Overlook Radio Pre-Sales!!!!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:25 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I've never done a radio pre-sale, most concerts i've been too have never had one. But its great that some do have them :)
    Thank You Daya!

It is great! I am so glad there was one for Charlotte, cause it got me my seats!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I found some ok seats minutes ago with the TS code for Fargo so I called Mom and we agreed to go ahead and get them. They're close to the main stage.
    Jennifer

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:21 AM

That's great!!!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I do suggest the radio presales for those that missed out on the TS club ones. The radio sale is the day before the public sale and it won't sell out in like 2 minutes.
    Jennifer

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    I do suggest the radio presales for those that missed out on the TS club ones. The radio sale is the day before the public sale and it won't sell out in like 2 minutes.
    Jennifer

Exactly. I was on at 10:00 a.m. and at first was only able to pull up single or double tickets, but around 11:15 I started pulling up multiples of 6 in the lower level.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Does anyone know if there will be a radio presale for Newark and if so, which stations are sponsoring it?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I pulled Floor Row C on the aisle with my venue pre sale!!