Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

THE RED TOUR PROJECT 2013- fans needed

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:22 PM

A potentionally big project so we need many fans! Link has all the info(:
Swizzle On!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: THE RED TOUR PROJECT 2013- fans needed

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:23 PM

now!
    Swizzle On!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:42 PM

fans needed
    Swizzle On!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:49 PM

This is awesome!! :)
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2066891

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Thanks! You Should Join!
    Swizzle On!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:12 AM

I hope many people join!
    Swizzle On!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:10 AM

now
    Swizzle On!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:15 AM

I joined your site

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I wanted to take my granddaughter to see Taylor Swift and was very upset at the price of the concert tickets. Its funny to me how the people that buy the CD's and download the Itunes are the ones that support the sales and the "launch" of many careers of many singers but it is upsetting that the price of the tickets are so expensive the "AVERAGE" person can't afford the experience. I was so please when Luke Bryan did the Farm Tour and ALL the tickets were $30.00 a piece...I was able to take all my girls and we all had great memories and who cares if you r in a hay field....at least you had the "OPPORTUNITY" to enjoy the experience and could afford it with out going broke....$300.00 a ticket is in my opinion way to much money to charge for a half way decent ticket....the $100.00 tickets u r so far back the only thing you can do is watch them on the screen...I can do that at home for free....anyway we love Taylor and my granddaughter thinks the sun and the moon sets in here and I hope one day we will be able to AFFORD and enjoy the experience together.......Just a Nana ;)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I'm sorry but this isn't really the place to talk about this :/

Taylornanafan wrote:
    I wanted to take my granddaughter to see Taylor Swift and was very upset at the price of the concert tickets. Its funny to me how the people that buy the CD's and download the Itunes are the ones that support the sales and the "launch" of many careers of many singers but it is upsetting that the price of the tickets are so expensive the "AVERAGE" person can't afford the experience. I was so please when Luke Bryan did the Farm Tour and ALL the tickets were $30.00 a piece...I was able to take all my girls and we all had great memories and who cares if you r in a hay field....at least you had the "OPPORTUNITY" to enjoy the experience and could afford it with out going broke....$300.00 a ticket is in my opinion way to much money to charge for a half way decent ticket....the $100.00 tickets u r so far back the only thing you can do is watch them on the screen...I can do that at home for free....anyway we love Taylor and my granddaughter thinks the sun and the moon sets in here and I hope one day we will be able to AFFORD and enjoy the experience together.......Just a Nana ;)

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:39 PM

join
    Swizzle On!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:11 PM

JOIN
    Swizzle On!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:43 PM

go to the link above.
    Swizzle On!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:45 PM

you should join!
    Swizzle On!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:15 PM

really
    Swizzle On!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:21 PM

The link isn't doing anything for me :(
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:23 PM

xxbrookle wrote:
    The link isn't doing anything for me :(
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    As long as you love me,
    As long as you love me;
    Try copying and pasting this > theredtourproject2013.weebly.com

Swizzle On!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I signed up!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I think I signed up? I'm not really sure..
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    As long as you love me,
    As long as you love me;

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:42 PM

xxbrookle wrote:
    I think I signed up? I'm not really sure..
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    As long as you love me,
    As long as you love me;

is your name brooke?

Swizzle On!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.