Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tacoma Concert

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Who got tickets? Where are you sitting?

I'm in section 1A.... I'm kind of disappointed about that but at least I'm going...

It'd be cool if a group of us TC Swifties met up for 10 minutes before the show!!! What does everyone think?

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tacoma Presale

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I got the pre-sale code sent to my email. I think the Red and TC code are the same. :)

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:57 PM

EnchantingPegicorn13 wrote:
    I got the pre-sale code sent to my email. I think the Red and TC code are the same. :)

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

I don't think so... The RED code apparently gets you better seats... Have you gotten both?

Cheese

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I got the presale code too....cant wait...Hope I get tickets

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:44 PM

FearlesslySpeakNow13 wrote:

Was it the TS or RED code?

Cheese

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Berrysis wrote:

Was it the TS or RED code?

Cheese

I got both

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:50 PM

i got the red code, which is kinda strange seeing as how I didn't enter a zip code within range of tacoma--probably was a glitch.

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Ugh all day I have been acting food dropping little hints so my mom will get me the tickets but she said no and she won't even let me buy my own tickets

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Ugh all day I have been acting food dropping little hints so my mom will get me the tickets but she said no and she won't even let me buy my own tickets

You still have until Friday when the General sale is... Good Luck...

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:

No I dont get to go at all...she said they are too expensive...i guess I can just be happy I got to go to Speak Now and she will tour again. Maybe I will just so happen to be at the TDome that day.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:

No I dont get to go at all...she said they are too expensive...i guess I can just be happy I got to go to Speak Now and she will tour again. Maybe I will just so happen to be at the TDome that day.

You could always try to win tickets from radio stations once it gets closer to the show. You never know, you could win...somebody has to win!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I have signed up for Tacoma as well, but haven't received anything so far and am starting to panic - would someone be willing to pm me the code? That would mean a lot!!!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:31 AM

Lulu87 wrote:
    I have signed up for Tacoma as well, but haven't received anything so far and am starting to panic - would someone be willing to pm me the code? That would mean a lot!!!

Sorry, it's against the rules to post or share presale codes. See here: http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2284492

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Oh sorry, I didn't know that!! won't happen again :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I managed to get all of my tickets, but not all together! 6 are together and 5 are single seats, if you are a single seat and are in section 17A row 21, 22 or 23 and want to get closer to the stage... message me! :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Michelle Ulrich wrote:
    I managed to get all of my tickets, but not all together! 6 are together and 5 are single seats, if you are a single seat and are in section 17A row 21, 22 or 23 and want to get closer to the stage... message me! :)

Did you have two different TicketMaster accounts? Because if you bought all 11 seats (6 together + 5 singles) on the same account and/or card this could go into effect: "Ticket limits for this event will be strictly enforced. Any purchasers exceeding the 6 (six) ticket limit on all offers may have their tickets cancelled without notice." But if you purchased on two separate accounts and cards, you should be fine. I just thought you should know.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I got 16A row 21... I'm hoping it's good! I don't think they were even selling floor seats today... But whatever, I'd rather not have to barely see!

RE: Tacoma Presale

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I havent gotten ANY codes and I've signed up and confirmed my email. I also signed up for the RED code but havent gotten that either. Any suggestions???

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM

PurpleFan wrote:
    Michelle Ulrich wrote:

Did you have two different TicketMaster accounts? Because if you bought all 11 seats (6 together + 5 singles) on the same account and/or card this could go into effect: "Ticket limits for this event will be strictly enforced. Any purchasers exceeding the 6 (six) ticket limit on all offers may have their tickets cancelled without notice." But if you purchased on two separate accounts and cards, you should be fine. I just thought you should know.

I did it with two different accounts! :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I never recieved the promo code for Tacoma have you? DO you have any ideas of what to do? I'm going crazy trying to figure this out, I even emailed the webmaster and I haven't gotten a reply.HELP! hehe'Tena

RE: Tacoma Presale

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Used the TS code and got two floor seats! Floor 7, Row 54. Might sell them if I get better seats though. PM me if anyone might be interested! I'll probably decide if I want to sell them by the Friday :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.