Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

PRESALE CODE?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Okay, so I got my pre-sale code for Raleigh, NC and I do not know how to use it to order the tickets (pre-sale). Can anyone help me?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: PRESALE CODE?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Go to ticketmaster.com (unless otherwise specified), search for Taylor and locate your show. There will be code boxes under the amount of tickets (6 max) and price selections but above the location selection.
    Jennifer

Re: PRESALE CODE?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:27 PM

What's the Raleigh presale code??

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I promise you I am not a scalper, i have been crying my eyes out everyday because i never got the email for the Raleigh show and I really need the code because i cant buy the tickets tomorrow due to work. I would love you and be thankful for you forever if you gave me the code. PLEASE I AM SO DESPERATE!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:37 PM

In theory you only get the codes within 150 miles of your zip code. I live between Fargo & St Paul so I got both. I got the Tacoma code by mistake. I have not received any other codes.

Radio stations send out a code as well as the venue the show is at, but now it's too late with the public sales tomorrow.

Jennifer

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:08 PM

does anyone know how to get the presale for the show at the met life stadium that she just added on?

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:12 PM

i got my code

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:22 PM

swiftieforever1213 wrote:
    i got my code

For the MetLife stadium?

Credit:
    Kathryn(BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:48 PM

I got my code as well
    Soul 2 Soul Tour/ Opened for Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw-7/9/2007
    Fearless Tour- 8/28/09 and 5/12/10
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11
    Red Tour- 3/29/13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.