Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

ST. PAUL RED TOUR!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Hi guys! Anyone headed to the St. Paul tswift concert September 7th/8th? I'm planning on going. I created this so we could talk about like plans, where were sitting, and if anyone got presale codes and such. PLEASE DONT SHARE CODES THOUGH! ive already been messaged by a scalper looking for a code. be careful about that guys!
I havent gotten anything yet.
SwiftieForLifeee

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: ST. PAUL RED TOUR!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Got my presale code! Anyone else?
    SwiftieForLifeee

Re: ST. PAUL RED TOUR!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM

hannnah wrote:
    Got my presale code! Anyone else?
    SwiftieForLifeee

Yeah, I got it.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I got the TS.com presale code earlier today. Anyone get the red presale code yet?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I got the TS.com one too but no RED code, I wonder if anyone has received it? I am soo excited for her to come back to Xcel energy center I had floor seats last time and it was amazing!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I got the taylorswift.com presale but I haven't heard anything about the red presale will it come by email?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:47 PM

ke11yr wrote:
    I got the taylorswift.com presale but I haven't heard anything about the red presale will it come by email?

Yes, it comes by a seperate email. Just read in another topic that in the last bunch of presales, the red code didn't get sent until late the night just before the presale. So that would mean late tonight. Guess a lot of us aren't going to get much sleep tonight

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I also got an email from K102 country club about presale on thursday but the link didn't give a code
    Anyone else in the country club or with another radio station

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I have the TS codes for St Paul & Fargo but no Red codes. I'm going to try hardest for Fargo with St Paul as a back up. Fargo is 1 hour closer for me than the twin cities so instead of a 6 hour round trip (3 hrs there, 3 back) it would only be 2 hours each way if I can go to Fargo.
    Jennifer

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Got my Xcel Red code!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I got the TS code only. I'm planning on going to both shows like I did the last tour. So nervous about getting a ticket for each show. I know I was all worked up about it last time around and I am again this time. I'm wide awake! GOOD LUCK to everyone trying tomorrow. Hope we are all able to get some good seats!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Anybody get tickets??

I got Section 106 Row 13 Seats 1-2 for the Saturday night show :)
    So excited!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:52 AM

On the seating chart, what is that grey section on the floor that says "MIX"? Thanks!! Novice here.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM

row 23 on the floor for the sunday show!!! i figured it would be easier to get better seats for that show. i actually got these 2 tickets together about 10:25 using the TS code :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:21 AM

AllforML wrote:
    On the seating chart, what is that grey section on the floor that says "MIX"? Thanks!! Novice here.
    Where the sound people and stiff are I'm guessing, or where they pick random people to go in and shake them around?

I'm not obsessed with Taylor? What are you talking about I don't even like her?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Anyone know how to go about getting floor seats? My presale code was no help? Is the floor a big pit or are chairs set up the whole way? I don't do the sitting at concerts thing....

This is my first Taylor concert and I've been to a bunch of concerts and I thought I could figure it out but I'm lost, should I just take what tickets I get before the millions of crazy fans sell every thing out?
    I'm not obsessed with Taylor? What are you talking about I don't even like her?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I never got my pre sale code for StbPaul, only Fargo :(. How do I get my code for St Paul???.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:57 AM

MikiJohnson wrote:
    I never got my pre sale code for StbPaul, only Fargo :(. How do I get my code for St Paul???.

Sadly St Paul is mostly sold out already on the presale, you can pull a few uppers on Sunday's date. and the same thing happened to me. I got Fargo (@ 11 am this morning) but never St Pauls.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Section 114 row 9 seats 2-3! It took forever (about 10:45) and I tried floor right at ten and still couldn't get anything! I'm happy with what I got though! I also got the Fargo presale and Taylor connect code...idk why!
    SwiftieForLifeee

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM

MikiJohnson wrote:

I got Fargo this morning too! But I got it after I bought my St. Paul tickets and I also got the St. Paul presale code.
    SwiftieForLifeee

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:48 AM

hannnah wrote:
    Section 114 row 9 seats 2-3! It took forever (about 10:45) and I tried floor right at ten and still couldn't get anything! I'm happy with what I got though! I also got the Fargo presale and Taylor connect code...idk why!
    SwiftieForLifeee

I'm on the opposite side from you! sect 106 row 13 seats 1-2

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.