Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red tour UK

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I was wondering if anybody knew if Taylor will be touring to the UK on her red tour. I am from the UK and it is my dream to see taylor perform live and I don't think she is coming to the UK? If she is can you tell me when?xo

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red tour UK

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Im from the UK to.
    And i expect she will come to the Uk. She loves coming here, and the UK is a main place where she comes a lot. So dont worry, I expect she will announce dates, not yet, but after the first part of the tour gets going :)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Taylor will be bringing the Red Tour to the UK (and the rest of the world) after touring in the US. No exact dates or further details have been confirmed as yet.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Taylor usually does her tour in the US and then does a world tour which includes a tour to the UK. It will be probably be around 2014 because her US tour ends in September 2013. It has not been confirmed yet though.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Same!#UKSWIFTIE
    And, I hope she will to! I'm sure she sould not leave out the UK as she loves England and such!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I'm from the UK too, I think that she'll tour the UK and the rest of the world after her US tour. I don't know when she'll release the dates though.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I NEED Taylor to tour the UK!! Does anyone know how much tickets would roughly cost???

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:43 AM

lillybetz123 wrote:
    I NEED Taylor to tour the UK!! Does anyone know how much tickets would roughly cost???

around £25 i would guess, not exactly sure though :)
    Today was a fairytale

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I think she is definatly coming here.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM

don't worry uk people just hope she comes bet she will

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:48 AM

i'm from the uk too but i think she will, the speak now tour came over here and red should as well, just after the US tour, which finishes in september which i think is when she might release more around the world tour dates so expect around 2014 for tour dates:)
    chloe.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:04 AM

I live in the UK too and I've always wanted to go to a Taylor Swift tour. I hope the red tour does come to the UK because I want to go so badly!

RE: Red tour UK

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 6:17 AM

I live in the uk too and I REALLY hope it does, Red did really well over here so it might
    people throw rocks at things that shine

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Yeah im from the UK as well! Im super hoping she comes (which i think she will!) and check online everyday if she has announced other legs of her tour. I think she is going to announce the other legs of her tour really soon!
    Swiftie Forever....

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:58 AM

I just keep checking for signs! Like when she updates the store and stuff :D
    Add me!!

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:58 AM

We can't tell you when because she hasn't released the tour dates yet. There's nothing strange about that.

Graphics made by me :)

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:31 AM

she will

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I'm from the Netherlands and I will go to the UK if Taylor comes there.
    And we were dancing, dancing like we're made of starlight

RE: Red tour UK

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Also from the UK, really hoping she comes over here! I would just LOVE to go and see her love!! Think it would be amazing!! Does anybody know when/ if it will be announced?

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Everyone who's confused about the Uk...I live in Newcastle and My dad knows someone who works in Metro Arena and they said that Taylor Swift has been scheduled in for NEXT SUMMER!!!! OMS! I was so excited when I found out.
    'We could be a beautiful ,
    miracle,
    unbelievable,
    Instead of just invisible.' - Invisible

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 6:45 PM

If that's true, I'll be very happy. I was thinking of maybe doing the Manchester and London show, but if Taylor comes to Newcastle I'd rather go there than Manchester. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

TaylorSwiftLOVEE wrote:
    Everyone who's confused about the Uk...I live in Newcastle and My dad knows someone who works in Metro Arena and they said that Taylor Swift has been scheduled in for NEXT SUMMER!!!! OMS! I was so excited when I found out.
    'We could be a beautiful ,
    miracle,
    unbelievable,
    Instead of just invisible.' - Invisible

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.