Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Guitar Pick Project!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Hello! Another Swiftie posted this but it was months ago and they havent updated it. So if the origional owner has a problem with it Ill remove the project. But I just want to let you know I was an origional memebr in the project:) I will keep the basic idea but put my spin on it:)

Okay anyway, Itd be amazing if this project worked!
Outline:
-2 Guitar picks will be decorated and given to a trust worthy person that works with Taylor/ or to Taylor at each show in the U.S. and Canada
-The picks will spell a message to Taylor.
-the picks will have 2 sets of numbers
-one for the sentence (1 or 2, so that if one persons doesnt get to Taylor she will have another)
- so if will say 1 of 2 or 2 of 2 and also have a number so she know what part of the sentence is.
-so for the first show, for example it one of the picks will say (on the back) 1 of 2 pick #1
-on the front of the pick there will be a letter.
-In the end Taylor may have picks missing but if at least one got to her she would still have that number pick. both sentences will say the same thing.
-I need 2 Swifties for each show in the U.S. and Canada:)
- if you are picked all you have to do is design one guitar pick and GIve it to someone who works with Taylor of to Taylor herself:)
-As the shows continue around the U.S. and Canada hopefully it will become a rutine that Taylor and her people will look for and know that something is up and they need to give it to her.

Sorry I know this sounds a little confusing so let me know if you have any questions:)
I will start filling out the chart as people start to reuest places. I know we wont beable to fill every spot but please help spread the word! We only have till March!

UPDATED 12/16/12:
-April 18, Atlanta GA: DreamWithPassion
-June 22, Winnipeg Canada: TSwiftie1300, turntotaylor[CLOSED]
-June 29, Vancouver Canada: BeRedBeFearlessSpeaknow
-July 20, Philadelphia PA:Me, Bridget Rose [CLOSED]
-July 26, Foxborough MA: Laurenn45
-August 27, Sacramento CA: distantdimondsky13
-September 19, Nashville TN: ericafearless13
-September 21, Nashville TN: MapleLattes_SparklyDresses

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Guitar Pick Project!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I absolutely love this Idea!! Do you think we could do it in Canada to though? I'm going to the Winnipeg Concert June 22
    KT

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I LOVE THIS! I can do July 26th in MA!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Sounds cool.... I'm a little confused. So we are making a sentence and each pick will have a number on it saying where it is in the sentence and each pick has a letter on it correct? Haha just trying to understand it :)

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I'm going to her concert in Winnipeg, Canada, June 22. Don't know if I'll get a chance to meet her but I'm gonna try really hard! This sounds like such a cute idea and I totally want to try it.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:44 PM

If you are doing Canada I could do Vancouver June 29th!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:48 AM

TSwiftie1300 wrote:
    I absolutely love this Idea!! Do you think we could do it in Canada to though? I'm going to the Winnipeg Concert June 22
    KT

Yes. Sure PM me! We all need to come up with an idea to write on the picks! We only have til march!
    "Long Live August 6"
    I spoke now 8.6.11
    follow me on instagram: DazzledbyTwilight

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:49 AM

SwiftiesRuleTheWorld wrote:
    Sounds cool.... I'm a little confused. So we are making a sentence and each pick will have a number on it saying where it is in the sentence and each pick has a letter on it correct? Haha just trying to understand it :)

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13
    yes:)
    "Long Live August 6"
    I spoke now 8.6.11

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Can I do Sacramento, August 27?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:40 AM

distantdiamondsky13 wrote:
    Can I do Sacramento, August 27?

yes:)
    "Long Live August 6"
    I spoke now 8.6.11

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hey I'm going to be going to be at the RED concert April 18 in Atlanta. Can I do that?? Oh, and im going to send you a message for more information. :) I love this idea
    Dream With Passion and never stop fighting even for the simplest things :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Hey girl!! i finally had time to read through this and i love it!! i think its amazing, do you mind if i link my twitter to it?

is there still room for another Philly one on the 20th? i hope so. P.S. i will spread this as much as i can for you! It is such a wonderful idea.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Bridget Rose wrote:
    Hey girl!! i finally had time to read through this and i love it!! i think its amazing, do you mind if i link my twitter to it?

is there still room for another Philly one on the 20th? i hope so. P.S. i will spread this as much as i can for you! It is such a wonderful idea.

Yes there is!:) And yeah sure! Thanks:)
    "Long Live August 6"
    I spoke now 8.6.11

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I can do it in Nashville Sept. 21st

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I'm going on March 18-Saint Louis!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:33 AM

As anyone made a banner for this yet??? If do please share it. We only have till march to spread the word!!!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I'll do May 7th in Louisville!

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
    THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

RE: Guitar Pick Project!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Sounds neat, I'm kinda confused though pm me!!!! I can't join till I get more info:)

[/signature]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I changed my username I was MapleLattes_SparklyDresses

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Please people join!!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Okay! We need a lot more people!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.