1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Glendale Tickets Pre Sale

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I live in Phoenix, and I am very excited that the Glendale tickets are finally going on sale tomorrow for May 28 and 29. They're going on sale at 10:00 AM! Yay! Are there any other Arizona swifties out there?

P.S., Here is a link to the tickets

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Glendale Tickets Pre Sale

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Yay another Arizona Swiftie! it looks like there aren't too many of us on TC i live in phoenix too im going to try really hard to get tickets tomorrow i wont be able to during the general sale because i have to go to school so this is my only shot. Good luck to you may the odds be ever in your favor! :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I'm so excited that presale is starting but I can't get them tommorow because I don't shop on Sundays but I hope I still get good tickets on Monday or Tuesday!! :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM

I am:DDD cant wait to try for tickets!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:10 AM

I never got my presale code

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:13 AM

PDiddy wrote:
    I never got my presale code

I didn't either, I think we'll get it at 10:00 when they go on sale

Signature by Heleh(:

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Never mind! I got my code(:

Signature by Heleh(:

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Still nothing

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:30 AM

PDiddy wrote:
    Still nothing

Really? I got mine on Friday... Check again.

Signature by Heleh(:

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Nothing. I've been checking constantly all week my regular email and all spam. Still nothing. Guess I'll be shelling out big $$$ to scalpers.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I did not get a code yet? Anything I can do?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:28 AM

If the pre sale starts tomorrow, you definitely should have already gotten your codes. Yes, there are TWO codes!!!! If you haven't already gotten them, you should have them by noon today. If not, you are most likely not going to be receiving them by tomorrow.

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM

The presale starts TODAY! Sunday. And still no code with only half an hour to go. This sucks

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:25 AM

anyone get the tickets? I had four different people trying on different computers trying to get them for me and I still could no get them)-= ill be at school for the general sale but I am going to do it on my phone, or on the computer at school because I have dgital photography that hour haha!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I haven't gotten my code yet either and the presale is a half an hour in :(