1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My RED Tour Setlist Wishlist

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I have seen some RED Tour setlist wish lists and i wanted to make mine

1. 22
2. State Of Grace
3. Sparks Fly
4. Holy Ground
5. YBWM (Goes to stage B)
6. All Too Well
7. Starlight
8. RED (Going back to stage A)
9. Safe And Sound OR The Last Time (A Girl can dream, right? I like both!)
10. Everything Has Changed
11. Stay, Stay Stay
12. Mean
13. Lucky One
14. Treacherous
15. Our Song
16. IKYWT
17. Long Live

I would REEALLLLYYY like her to play the Last Time, but i really doubt it :(

Thanks for the graphics Bea!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My RED Tour Setlist Wishlist

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I like it! She might play "The Last Time", you never know! Maybe just at a few shows so she can perform it with Gary Lightbody :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    I like it! She might play "The Last Time", you never know! Maybe just at a few shows so she can perform it with Gary Lightbody :)

aww thanks! It means a lot that a swiftie likes my setlist. I hope so!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM

What about Love Story, Our Song, I Almost Do (I feel like she could make it really dramatic, kinda like Dear John), Begin Again (???) or Ours??? I really hope she does Fearless (thats an all time fav for me), but I feel like thats a long shot!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I wish she would play one from her first album .

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM

i really really want her to play a song from her first album! like Tim McGraw or Teardrops on my Guitar.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Mine is:

1 - Pablo Neruda: Saddest Poem (Intro)
    2 - Red
    3 - Starlight
    4 - Holy Ground
    5 - The Lucky One
    6 - Eyes Open
    7 - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    B-Stage
    8 - Treacherous
    9 - Sad Beautiful Tragic
    10 - Begin Again
    11 - Mean
    Back to A-Stage
    12 - I Almost Do
    13 - I Knew You Were Trouble.
    14 - Love Story/Enchanted
    15 - Safe & Sound
    16 - Stage of Grace
    17 - You Belong With Me
    18 - 22
    Encore
    19 - Everything Has Changed (with Ed)
    20 - All Too Well
    21 - Sparks Fly

too many songs, i know, but i wish it was something like that.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Publicafe2 wrote:
    Mine is:

1 - Pablo Neruda: Saddest Poem (Intro)
    2 - Red
    3 - Starlight
    4 - Holy Ground
    5 - The Lucky One
    6 - Eyes Open
    7 - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    B-Stage
    8 - Treacherous
    9 - Sad Beautiful Tragic
    10 - Begin Again
    11 - Mean
    Back to A-Stage
    12 - I Almost Do
    13 - I Knew You Were Trouble.
    14 - Love Story/Enchanted
    15 - Safe & Sound
    16 - Stage of Grace
    17 - You Belong With Me
    18 - 22
    Encore
    19 - Everything Has Changed (with Ed)
    20 - All Too Well
    21 - Sparks Fly

too many songs, i know, but i wish it was something like that.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! i love the Enchanted/Love Story Crossover idea!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM

It would be amazing if she played The Last Time. That's my favourite song off of Red.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM

I think It Should Be Like The

RED Intro
    Holy Ground
    I Knew You Were Trouble

Sparks Fly
    Starlight
    Love Story

Begin Again
    Everything Has Changed

The Lucky One
    Stay Stay Stay

Sad Beautiful Tragic-Back Of Stage
    Tim McGraw-Back of Stage
    All Too Well-Back-Back Of Stage Walks back During Last Verse

I Almost Do
    Long live
    RED

State Of Grace
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

That Was Pretty Hard

I Never Saw You Coming...This Is a State Of Grace

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:46 PM

My idea is this:

1. State of Grace
    2. Red
    3. 22

4. Begin Again

5. Stay stay stay
    6. Mean
    7. Our Song/Tim McGraw/Picture to Burn (medley)

8. The Moment I Knew (elements of Haunted, The Last Time)

9. I Knew You Were Trouble.

10. The Lucky One

11. Sparks Fly (walks to B-stage)
    12. Sad, beautiful, tragic (acoustic)
    13. Fifteen (acoustic)
    14. Treacherous
    15. I Almost Do
    16. The Story Of Us (walks back to A-stage)

17. Mine
    18. You Belong With Me
    19. Holy Ground
    20. Fearless

21. All Too Well

22. Starlight

23. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Encore:
    24. Everything Has Changed (featuring Ed Sheeran)
    25. Love Story

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:19 AM

andrewftw13 wrote:
    My idea is this:

1. State of Grace
    2. Red
    3. 22

4. Begin Again

5. Stay stay stay
    6. Mean
    7. Our Song/Tim McGraw/Picture to Burn (medley)

8. The Moment I Knew (elements of Haunted, The Last Time)

9. I Knew You Were Trouble.

10. The Lucky One

11. Sparks Fly (walks to B-stage)
    12. Sad, beautiful, tragic (acoustic)
    13. Fifteen (acoustic)
    14. Treacherous
    15. I Almost Do
    16. The Story Of Us (walks back to A-stage)

17. Mine
    18. You Belong With Me
    19. Holy Ground
    20. Fearless

21. All Too Well

22. Starlight

23. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Encore:
    24. Everything Has Changed (featuring Ed Sheeran)
    25. Love Story

I love the Idea of an Our Song/Tim Mcgraw/Picture To Burn medley!! she has to sing them!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I just hope she doesnt leave her first two albums out of the set list
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I love all of these, whatever she does is going to be flawless! But I seriously would lovelovelove to see Tim McGraw on there ;D
    THE RED ERA.

^credit to LikeAPagentQueen :)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM

OUR SONG AND CHANGE

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:51 AM

1. State Of Grace
    2. RED

3. Begin Agian
    4. Stay Stay Stay

5. Starlight (Walks To Mini Stage)
    6. Treacherous (acoustic)
    7. I Almost Do
    8. Enchanted (walks Back to stage0

9. 22
    10. IKYWT

11. Everything Has Changed
    12. Mean/Our Song/ Tim Mcgraw (I WANT THIS SO BAD)
    13. ~If A Special guest comes~ or Girl At Home

14. Eyes Open
    15. You Belong WithMe
    16. Long Live
    Encore:
    17. Sparks Fly
    18. WANEGT

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:03 PM

STAY STAY STAY

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:37 PM

For old songs, I really would love her to sing certain songs from her first CD. And I would love it if she sang Sparks Fly again
    Fan since 2007 :)