Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Scalpers!!!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Ok so I couldn't get tickets to the Taylor Swift concert in San Diego even though i tried exactly at 10 a.m. Since I couldn't get tickets I went on like stubhub and there are 2,000 tickets for sale the reason I didn't get tickets were cause of scalpers and the price of the tickets start at $105. Anyone else have these problems??

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Scalpers!!!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Actually, thats good. At the moment TicketMaster is taking advantage of users and charging $110 for section 400! But yeah, every show is having those problem she needs to go paperless. If you look really hard, you can find a good deal on the floor. Love your user name!

Thanks for the graphics Bea!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM

i tried getting charlotte tickets but the same thing happend to me! it would only pull up nose bleed sections, but then i went to stub hub and they had the tickets i wanted but for 555$ im not paying that

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I honestly hate scalpers!!! Ugh!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM

ChandlerLovesRED wrote:
    Actually, thats good. At the moment TicketMaster is taking advantage of users and charging $110 for section 400! But yeah, every show is having those problem she needs to go paperless. If you look really hard, you can find a good deal on the floor. Love your user name!

no ticket masters tickets have always been at highest $ 95.50 here in SD its just the scalpers prices are ridiculous i cant pay that

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:43 PM

13ShadesOfRed wrote:
    ChandlerLovesRED wrote:

no ticket masters tickets have always been at highest $ 95.50 here in SD its just the scalpers prices are ridiculous i cant pay that

Lucky! In Texas the highest i believe is $200! But your best bet is too wait it out! Like 2 days BEFORE the concert, go on stub hub and it would be about $100 for 2nd row seats!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:49 PM

On pre sale TS day, for the concert in Charlotte nc, all i could pull up was the back rows for about 100.00 on ticket master. Then on thursday, the day of the radio pre sale, i did my homework the nite before and found the radio presale code, which really helped me. After 15 minutes of pulling up nothing, i started pulling up tickets. But the good ones were gone, but i did pull up 2 tickets for 71.50 each. Not in the back, but ended up being pretty good seats. But after the sale, I checked other sites on both days of the ticket sales, and couldnt believe the great tickets that each site had for sale at a very huge price. I do not think that it is fair. I hope that everyone that didnt get tickets , will wait until the last minute and let the prices fall greatly and then buy them, and beat the scaplers at their own game. This is the one way that the fans can hit them where it hurts them the most, their POCKETBOOK lol

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I think I had this trouble during pre-sale for St.Louis. That and because my power went out for a minute. Argh. And then I'd go to stubhub and the tickets were at least 140 dollars if not more than that. PER ticket, mind you.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I HATE SCALPERS MORE THAN ANYTHING ON THIS EARTH.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:47 AM

I wish Taylor would have a paperless ticket, or where you would have to show a credit card when you went into the venue.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:18 PM

here in vancouver seats start at 200 and end at 2000.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Orlando is similar to Vancouver! Highest price tickets on StubHub are around $2000. I skipped the regular price tickets at the pre-sale and went straight for VIP. I knew they were not cheap, but I also knew that if I ended up not getting anything and going to a scalper, I would pay that much or more and still not get great seats. For the VIP price, I ended up getting third row from the stage on the floor. Everyone is right though - a couple of days before the show, the scalpers prices will bottom out :)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Oh gosh! I hope this doesn't happen to me! :(

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:45 PM

The irony about the high price tickets is that they aren't even anywhere close to the best tickets.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.