Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NEWARK NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Does anyone know if there will be a parent waiting room??
    I spoke now on July 24, 2011. August 6, 2011. November 22, 2011.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I'm not going (I'm attending Fargo/St Paul personally) but the presales will start around the 17th for you.
    Jennifer

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I tweeted ticketmaster about when the presale would start and they said ""Hello! Sorry, we do not have any information available for these dates yet. Please check back for the latest updates!" So, who knows lol

Credit:
    Kathryn(BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I really want to know too!!! I can't wait for the concert :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Hey fellow NJ/NYC Swifties!!!!!!!! So happy to see everyone chatting lol..... but i think they will announce presale closer to the date because theyve announced these past presales like the week of... And just wondering, what seats r ppl tryin for??

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Im tryin for Lower Level Seats
    Fearless Tour- 8/28/09 and 5/12/10
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11

RE: NEWARK NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Helloooo!!! So im guessing they will add the show to ticketmaster mid-week, so like wednesday and then we will be able to see when the presale is! And most of the presales have been the Sunday before the friday the general sale start!! I know for Philly the presale was Sunday and I got the presale code emails on Friday morning!!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:48 AM

I'm going to this concert. Does anyone know when pre-sales will be?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:56 AM

I'm going. I hope they add the shows to ticketmaster later this week though. :/
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:05 AM

can't go march 27th must get tickets for march 28th or 29th
    on ticketmaster on a presale ; hows this work ? ?

RE: NEWARK NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Unfortunately none of us know when presales are... Id assume they would b the saturday or sunday before the 21st... And is anyone else trying for ultimate VIP??

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Do you guys think they will add another show??? I mean there is only three show while speak now had four?!!! She did add the second two after the first two sold out.. I mean she added another for for Philly while she ony had one show for speak now... I really hope she does because I really want to go more than once but I want to focus on one show for the presale so I have the best odds getting tickets!!!

What days does everyone want to go???

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM

SarahWillForeverAndAlwaysLoveTaylor13 wrote:
    Do you guys think they will add another show??? I mean there is only three show while speak now had four?!!! She did add the second two after the first two sold out.. I mean she added another for for Philly while she ony had one show for speak now... I really hope she does because I really want to go more than once but I want to focus on one show for the presale so I have the best odds getting tickets!!!

What days does everyone want to go???

I'm thinking she's going to add 2 more. Because 2 in Philly is 102k, 1 in Newark is 18k. It would even out to 5-6 shows. Consider there's no MSG/Barclays/Nassau, it's highly highly likely more will be added.

5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:00 PM

OMG can't wait!!!! I am SO hoping I get to buy a ticket this time! I NEED TO GO! Never been to one of her concerts before :( but it'll be a dream come true if I end up getting a ticket :D I just wish I knew when the pre-sale is =(

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM

im actually a little concerned that we havent heard offiicial deets abt the presale yet... Should i be worried??

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I think we will know by the weekend about our presale
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:20 PM

i hope so... and do u think the presale will be difficult?? im concerned i wont get the code in time lol

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:22 PM

it might be hard i didnt have a problem for the speak now and fearless tour
    Speak Now Tour- 7/24/11

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:04 PM

question! I requested presale codes for newark and i recieved both presale for philly !! Will i still get the newark presale email ?! Super nervous i wont recieve any info for these shows

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:36 PM

taylorgomez wrote:
    question! I requested presale codes for newark and i recieved both presale for philly !! Will i still get the newark presale email ?! Super nervous i wont recieve any info for these shows

Yup you should !!! This is from her website when you sign up -

"There are a few methods in which we send pre-sale emails for each concert:

1. Geo-location via your IP address (150-mile radius of the venue)
    2. Using a 150-mile radius of the venue based upon your zip code (US only)
    3. Per the city you select in the dropdown menu below"

Hope that helps !!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.