1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Philly Swifties!?!?!?!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:45 AM

Heey philly swifties post below the date ur going to see taylor July 19th or July 20th!! As of now I'm going July 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Stay Fearless and Beautiful:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Philly Swifties!?!?!?!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:47 AM

I am from PA and am going to the July 19 show floor seats Section F5 Row 11. Then i am going to Foxoboro Mass both nights at the Gillette Stadium July 26, 27.

Re: Philly Swifties!?!?!?!!!!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:15 AM

20th!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:22 AM

20th:)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I'm going the 20th!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I'm going on the 19th! :)
    I have like 4 extra seats I need to sell :P
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I'm going the 20th!!!! Section F3 !!!! I'm soooooooooooooooo excited!!!! I was sooo close to going on the 19th too! (I won tickets on the radio but accidently hung up... but oh well I'm happy to even be there!!!!)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM

i wish my name was philly...sigh

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:01 PM

i think im section 101 row 15
    HATE my seats its to far i hate staduim shows so much

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/imetmiley618/012-1.jpg

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:01 PM

TheRedTour13 wrote:
    I am from PA and am going to the July 19 show floor seats Section F5 Row 11. Then i am going to Foxoboro Mass both nights at the Gillette Stadium July 26, 27.

how did you get suck good seats ?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Has anybody gotten pit seats or did they even sell pit seats ? NO tickets for me as of now but am trying to go to either show i can get tickets for! Wish me luck!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I'm going the 20th! F8!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:18 PM

going the 20th..F-10 row 41 ...#18-19

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:29 PM

July 20th! F10 row 10

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:57 PM

theres a facebook page for the 19th and 20th
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/554916401202039/

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:00 PM

im praying the release pit a few days before :D

RE: Philly Swifties!?!?!?!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I'm not going to the philly concert but I'm going to the pittsburg concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love taylor swift! RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 6:16 PM

July 19th: F4 Row 39
    July 20th: F7 Row 5
    :)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:46 PM

swift_since_07 wrote:
    TheRedTour13 wrote:

how did you get suck good seats ?

I got the radio presale code and could not believe that i got that good of seats. im like thats mine was not going to turn that down

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM

i'm from dc and i'm going to dc may 12 and philly july 20th! F11 row19

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Dear PHIILLY,
    Are you ready for the Red Tour?
    Tickets.. . . check.
    Enthusiasm. . . . check.
    Statement accessory ( you need something that will make you notice if you are aiming T-Party). . . blank.

We all know Taylor is crazy about sparkles and now you can show off your love for this country-pop princess by wearing The RED Headband.

This item is currently sold on my Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/onelaststitch?section_id=12165398) for $12.00 (plus an extra $3.00 for US shipping). Place your order through January 1st to receive a 10% coupon code that you can use on your next purchase.

Want more Taylor Swift headbands?
    Click here to view the entire collection: http://www.etsy.com/shop/onelaststitch?section_id=12165398