1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Tour Songlist - Songs that aren't from her RED Album

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Hey Swifties! I had a search and couldn't see another post similar, but I apologize if this strand already exists :)

I was wondering which songs you would love to see featured on the RED tour tracklist that aren't on the RED/RED Deluxe album? For example, I would LOVE to see Love Story live again as it was just soooo amazing on Taylor's Speak Now World Tour and is an old favourite

What songs would you like to see featured?

- Glitter and Sparkly Dresses -

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Tour Songlist - Songs that aren't from her RED Album

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Well she said she'll never stop playing love story so we could definitely expect that! I'm curious to see what songs from speak now will be on the red tour.
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Definitely! I have always loved Forever and Always, its one of my favourites, but as it wasn't on her Speak Now tour I doubt it would be on this one haha. The whole Speak Now album is amazing, if any songs are featured it will be incredible! Back to December was so beautiful live, but I am not sure it fits with the theme of RED so it might not appear on the tour . I can't wait to find out either!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I can't wait for her acoustic covers of songs that aren't hers! The always make me so happy :) And I usually love her version more than the original artists version.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Considering I've never seen her live before I want to see Love Story, Back to December and Enchanted. I saw a video online of her Enchanted performance on the Speak Now tour and it looked amazing!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I'm sure she will sing Mean, Mine and maybe Sparks Fly.
    From the Fearless, probably Love Story & You Belong With Me.
    And from the first one, i'd love to hear Tim McGraw & Our Song...

That's what I thought it should be :)

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I really really really want to hear Long Live or Enchanted because I didn't get to go to the speak now tour, I've never seen Taylor live and it's really sad! :(

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I hope she performs two songs from each of her previous albums, but I doubt that will happen. I would want: Tim McGraw and Our Song from the debut, Love Story and White Horse from Fearless, and Ours and Mean and from Speak Now.
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:45 AM

I'm hoping for some songs she left out of the Speak Now, off of her first album and fearless, like Should of Said No, Picture To Burn, and Hey Stephen

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Definitely...
    You belong with me
    Love story
    our song
    Fifteen

and if i'm allowed some more id like mean =D and long live

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:56 AM

I would love it if she plays Mine, You Belong With Me and Forever and Always!!!!
    they're like my main songs in my Ipod ...... but I still mostly have all her songs in my Ipod
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Fearless1991 wrote:
    I hope she performs two songs from each of her previous albums, but I doubt that will happen. I would want: Tim McGraw and Our Song from the debut, Love Story and White Horse from Fearless, and Ours and Mean and from Speak Now.
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

If she did two from each of her other albums that would be awesome!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:33 AM

Tim McGraw
    Our Song
    You Belong with me
    Love Story
    Mine
    Mean

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Tim McGraw & Long Live, for sure.

I'd love to see her play Picture To Burn and Should've Said No, even though I doubt she will.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I'd love for her to start playing Tim McGraw again. I miss hearing it live.

I also would love for her to do Mine and Long Live as well :) And Love Story, but I feel like she's definitely gonna continue to do that song :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I would love to hear Teardrops On My Guitar, Tim McGraw, Forever and Always, Haunted, any of those but I doubt it /=

Credit to MAZ and Daya for the signatures!!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:13 PM

love story and the story of us. 2 fav songs!!
    DOCTOR: dot let them build to full power!
    RIVER: i know there's a reason why i'm shooting honey!
    what are you doing?
    DOCTOR: helping!
    RIVER: you've got a screwdriver, go build a cabinet!
    DOCTOR: that's really rude~
    RIVER; shut up and drive!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I want to see Tim McGraw, Love Story, Fearless, You're Not Sorry, Our Song, Mine, Mean, Haunted!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I think she will do her most popular songs. Like Love Story, You Belong With Me, Fifteen, Our Song, Mine, Mean...

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I think Picture to Burn would fit in very well with the whole Red theme :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I'm pretty sure she'll sing "Our Song" because she's always sang it.....it's my favorite!!