Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

San Antonio Pre-Sale

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Just found out the pre-sale for San Antonio is on Tuesday at 10 am central time. Just a reminder for those of you who plan on attending the San Antonio concert on May 22nd at the AT&T Center.

Here's the link.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C004984E254B438?artistid=1094215&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=2

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: San Antonio Pre-Sale

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:07 AM

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH
    Alaina Reyes

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM

When will we receive our pre-sale codes???

RE: San Antonio Pre-Sale

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I have not received my presale code! HELP!!! i want to attend the SA concert on MAy 2012

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:23 PM

herrerabianca wrote:
    I have not received my presale code! HELP!!! i want to attend the SA concert on MAy 2012

me either! were we supposed to have them by now?? :s I'm so nervous!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I don't know but I am kind of freaking out! My nieces are depending on me!! and also, I am dying to see her! LOL

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM

DannyRubio wrote:
    herrerabianca wrote:

i didnt get mine for Dallas so dont depend on the Taylor Swift pre sale
    My Boys

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM

no way! so then WHO does get the presale codes?

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:30 PM

@thecatlady: were u able to get tix though?

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM

TheCatLadyInREDLipstick wrote:
    DannyRubio wrote:
    herrerabianca wrote:

i didnt get mine for Dallas so dont depend on the Taylor Swift pre sale
    My Boys

and by that you're saying we probably won't get our pre-sale codes? :(

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM

by any chance do you know the price range...this year im forced to buy my own tickets:(

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Does anyone know about the Tulsa of Houston pre-sale?

^Made by Gabbylove13

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:48 PM

*or

^Made by Gabbylove13

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM

@Cyndi: Ticketmaster has the prices on their website. Got to the page and on the top right hand corner you will see many options. One of the options is "Price Range". Hope this helps.

Have you received a pre-sale code already? I haven't. I am so nervous that I am not

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I read that pre-sale codes are usually sent out 2 days before the pre-sale so I guess that means we should have them sometime today, it's 1:19a.m. here LOL

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM

If anyone has their code already please let us know :)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM

waiting for Austin!
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2066891

1. ktv avatar ktv

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Has anyone recieved the code for the SA show?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:09 AM

I haven't and I just switched from Nashville to San Antonio, so I don't know if I'll ever get it.
    [/signature]

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:56 AM

I haven't gotten my presale code yet, but before when I accidentally signed up for Dallas I received that one like 2 days before the presale so I am worried! I have like 3 emails signed up for San Antonio just to make sure I get one code at least!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I just received an email with the pre-sale code.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.