1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wouldnt Believe What Happened

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM

This past week I have been trying to win tickets for Taylor's show in Philly on July 19th. I had gotten pretty good at hanging up as soon as I heard the line busy signal or the number caller I was (you have to be 94 to win)... Almost too good...

So today at exactly 5:34 I got through and the phone rang for a good 45 seconds when someone answered I thought they said "congratuations you're caller one" and I hung up really fast thinking "thats werid it started 5:30 and they are only on caller one"! As soon as I hit end on my phone I realized he said "congratuations you've won" !!!!!! (say it out loud really fast in a deep not excited man voice and its sounds so similar) *soooo upset* I tried calling back right away and of course it was busy again!!!!

Ahhhh such a dittzy moment... Just got to laugh about it now theres nothing I can do about it!!!!! hahaha #redtourobessionproblems

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wouldnt Believe What Happened

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:51 PM

OMS. I am so sorry about that.

I spoke now on June 8th, 2011.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Thanks y'all!!! I was really upset at first but I think its kinda funny now!!!! oh well!!!!! Hope everyone can get a laugh at out of me hanging up on the winning call!!! AHHH!!!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Oh no! *Hug* I think we've all done silly things like that at some point, I hope you have more luck next time.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:52 AM

AWW! I'm Sorry!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:55 AM

You were so close!
    Just keep trying! : D

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I'm sorry about that, i do stuff like that all the time and it's horrible :(

Signature by: Heather.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:26 PM

that would soooo be me haha. Such a bummer though, maybe you'll get lucky again!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM

SarahWillForeverAndAlwaysLoveTaylor13 wrote:
    Thanks y'all!!! I was really upset at first but I think its kinda funny now!!!! oh well!!!!! Hope everyone can get a laugh at out of me hanging up on the winning call!!! AHHH!!!

They didn't call you back?!?!?!? That happened to me before, but the radio station called me back because they said they screened all the calls and they didn't want someone who wasn't the right caller winning!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Awww :( *Hugs* :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:33 PM

OMS! THAT'S HORRIBLE! Sorry to hear that!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:09 PM

TheTruNoLimit wrote:

They didn't call you back?!?!?!? That happened to me before, but the radio station called me back because they said they screened all the calls and they didn't want someone who wasn't the right caller winning!

Really ??? When did they call you ??? I sent them a email because when I tried calling back the line was busy !!!!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Sounds like something I would do.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:01 PM

That sticks I'm sorry!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Aw, I'm sorry!

^Made by Madison13!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:42 PM

TheTruNoLimit wrote:

Really ??? When did they call you ??? I sent them a email because when I tried calling back the line was busy !!!!

This wasn't for Taylor but they called me about ten minutes later.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Omg! No! :(

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Wow! I'm sorry!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Oh wow. I'm so sorry:(

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

aw, thats devastating :( its ok, once i was caller 93/94, and the way the person answered when i called made me think i had won. he was like "CALLER NINNNNNTY THREEEEE!" and for some reason i stopped thinking and started freaking out thinking i'd won. and then they recorded my freaking out and played it on the radio LOLOL
    I spoke now on November 21st, 2011.

swiftie since '07