Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Taylor experience and upcoming Red tour 2013

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I just wanted to post about how much I can not wait for the red tour. I live in PA. As of right now I have seen Taylor live 5 times. I have seen her in PA, VA, MA, NYC and I have meet her dad and got pitt passes and have meet Amos Heller. The other week I bought tickets for the red tour for the Gillette Stadium on July 27 and got sec 106 row 9. Then a day or so later I bought tickets for the July 26 show at the Gillette Stadium and got sec 202 row 2. The Gillette Stadium is a 7 hour drive one way from where I live. Then I started searching for tickets to the Philly PA show on July 20 during presale and did not find any good tickets, then then went on sale to the public and then sold out. Then Taylor added a second show for Philly on July 19. So tonight during the presale I pulled up FLOOR SEATS section F5 row 11. I can't not believe that I got tickets that close and Philly is only lost a 2 hr drive from me. So I am very excited. Thanks for reading and how you enjoyed reading my story

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Taylor experience and upcoming Red tour 2013

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:58 AM

Sounds like 2013 is going to be a good year for you! Enjoy :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:47 PM

i guess no one likes my story

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

You're lucky to be able to go to so many shows. Have fun and let everyone know your experience!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.