Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How did everyone do?

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM

How did everyone do in today's presale? I snagged two seats. Not the best, but better than nothing.

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: How did everyone do?

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I'm super picky with concert tickets and the only ones we could pull up were at the back of the stadium so we're gonna try for general sale on Friday but I don't know how well that'll turn out.

Re: How did everyone do?

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I actually did fairly well! I got Lower Bowl Section 120 Row 8 Seat 1-2 which is exactly where I wanted them!:D
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:30 PM

you guys are all so lucky:( i live in the UK:(
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I bet she comes to Europe, though, since Ed is from there. Also, you know she'll wanna outdo herself.

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:43 PM

i really hope she does!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.