1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED TOUR VANCOUVER - WHO GOT PRE-SALE?!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:18 PM

VANCOUVER SWIFTIES!
Who got pre-sale?!? I am so excited!!
I got section 211 (lower bowl) row V (whatever that means) :) from the taylorswift.com code
My friend pulled up row 7 floor seats with the taylorswift.com pre-sale code as well!
I hope we all got our seats!!!! :D
CAN NOT WAIT FOR JUNE 29TH! WOOOHOO!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: RED TOUR VANCOUVER - WHO GOT PRE-SALE?!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I waited until about 2 hours into the pre-sale and got floor A3 row 5 seat 12 and that was the RED Ultimate VIP package.

Re: RED TOUR VANCOUVER - WHO GOT PRE-SALE?!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:44 PM

kellyt92 wrote:
    I waited until about 2 hours into the pre-sale and got floor A3 row 5 seat 12 and that was the RED Ultimate VIP package.

i got A3 row 5 @ 10
    hmmmm

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM

BOTH amazing seats!!! SOO excited!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I just want to figure out how the seating works on the floor! Im hoping its like the Winnipeg arena!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM

khenzee wrote:
    I just want to figure out how the seating works on the floor! Im hoping its like the Winnipeg arena!

i was looking at paul maccartney seatings for bc place. probably same. but closer

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM

taytayokay wrote:
    khenzee wrote:

i was looking at paul maccartney seatings for bc place. probably same.

It's not, I saw a ticket on the floor for D8. I don't think its the same as the that picture.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:01 PM

taytayokay wrote:
    kellyt92 wrote:

i got A3 row 5 @ 10
    hmmmm

Yep and the RED Ultimate VIP Packs still have section A3. But none they're good seats.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM

kellyt92 wrote:
    taytayokay wrote:
    kellyt92 wrote:

i got A3 row 5 @ 10
    hmmmm

Yep and the RED Ultimate VIP Packs still have section A3. But none they're good seats.

hope these are close enough! we are actually pretty close together seating.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:22 PM

That's the seating chart for Taylor's concert @ BC Place. The rows of sections on the floor are A, B, C, D and your number after your letter corresponds to which section in that row you're in. Starting from the bottom of the image to the top 1-8 (or in section D's case 1-6).

Myself, I got Floor A5, Row 4 through regular TaylorSwift.com pre-sale code.

So stoked!

Anyone going to multiple shows this year?

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:30 PM

i got floor section A3 row 17 seats 8&9 with the red ultimate VIP package thing and used the taylorswift.com presale code
    https://twitter.com/kademercer/status/206978480653598720/photo/1/large

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I'm pretty sure A and B have 9 sections, which means the map is at least slightly off, (or people are already selling fake tickets which might also be possible). Interestingly there is no pit either, although I haven't seen anything about pit tickets for this concert. She didn't have a pit the last time she was here either though.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Floor section B7 row 10 :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I got the worst seats I got Section: 407 Row: UU

I am pretty much crying right now.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

RE: Re: RED TOUR VANCOUVER - WHO GOT PRE-SALE?!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:42 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    I got the worst seats I got Section: 407 Row: UU

I am pretty much crying right now.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

There are actually floor seats, click the 129 dollars , not anyprice. You'll get one.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I got A4 row 11 which looks like it is quite close to the catwalk, and close to the middle. I didnt think I would get that close. Now dont have to worry about the big rush on Friday where it will sell out in minutes. Although I think some will be confused by the floor seating plan. Luckily I was at the McCartney show so I had it figured out mostly. Im sure people will pull up tix like Floor C row 1 and think they are front row, when in fact , those are probably like 50 rows from the stage.lol. Not sure why they didnt number the Taylor seating chart for the floor.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I got 2 tickets for section 452, row RR (whatever that means), seats 101 and 102. Not the best seats but who cares! IM SO STOKED!!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I Got D7 Row 27 Seats 1 & 2. Kinda really sad, because I saw so many better ones before, but I was so greedy... SHAME ON ME NOW

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I got A2 Row 8 Floor for me and a friend! I am excited but nervous that the seats are not good. I am 4'11" and I was hoping on being close to the stage so that I can see, I am desperately trying to find out how the floor seating is arranged. I might try again on Friday for closer but I would like to know the seating arrangement before then.
    This is going to be my first Taylor Swift concert and either way I am STOKED!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Me and my friend got Sec 249 this morning. Row N.
    Spoke Now in Edmonton 8/19/11
    Will be seeing Red in Vancouver: 6/29/13

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:53 AM

sarahacoustical wrote:

That's the seating chart for Taylor's concert @ BC Place. The rows of sections on the floor are A, B, C, D and your number after your letter corresponds to which section in that row you're in. Starting from the bottom of the image to the top 1-8 (or in section D's case 1-6).

Myself, I got Floor A5, Row 4 through regular TaylorSwift.com pre-sale code.

So stoked!

Anyone going to multiple shows this year?

I plan on going to Tacoma as well!!! :)