1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Red Project!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM

So the original thread for this got deleted but if you were a member you know who you are because I have sent you a message But anyway to update y'all the three idea with the most votes are the cookbook, the quilt and the picture! I don't think we can do all three but maybe two of the three? We lost a lot of members so when we decide we will have to find a way to recruit more people (So if you're reading this and it sounds like something you would like to be a part of let me know!). The flashmob did get a lot of votes and I think it's a great idea but I just can't organize it! It would be a really great thing to do but pretty hard to organize and configure so I hope that maybe someone with more time or who is better at organizing that stuff uses that idea! So the cookbook got the MOST votes so we will do that one for sure, we just have to decide which of the other two we're gonna do! So I'm gonna ask you to vote AGAIN! I just need you to say if you would prefer the picture or the quilt! I promise this is the last vote (for now). Thanks guys

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Red Project!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I'd say the quilt! :)

^Credit and thank you to autumn leaves falling!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM

that will be a MASSIVE quilt ;)
    but..the picture thing...how is that done? if I know how to do it, i pick the picture :)
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I think the quilt is a great idea! What will it be made of?

Love love love Bridie
    xoxo

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

how can I miss this thread??
    you guys are awesome!!!
    and I vote for the quilt to be made next
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:33 AM

quilt

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Definitely the quilt! Especially as Taylor loves quilts so much!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:37 AM

I wasn't originally a member, but this is something I would be interested in doing, but I'm in Canada... Would it be something as epic as the puzzle piece project?

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM

The quilt! Thankyou so much for organising this by the way, it's awesome to be a part of :)
    THE RED ERA. Bring on 22.10.12.

^credit to LikeAPagentQueen :)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM

quilts quilts quilts
    I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town*

[url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhw4]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhw4[/url][/signature]

RE: Re: The Red Project!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:16 PM

TSwiftie1300 wrote:
    I wasn't originally a member, but this is something I would be interested in doing, but I'm in Canada... Would it be something as epic as the puzzle piece project?

I'm in Canada too! Well we're gonna try!
    Long Live the girl in the dress!

^Both made by the incredible Bea!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I think the quilt would be cool. What about the red balloons?
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Can I be in on this??

RE: Re: The Red Project!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:11 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    I think the quilt would be cool. What about the red balloons?
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

What do you mean?

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:11 PM

JenMarie wrote:
    Can I be in on this??

Yeah!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Quilt!!!
    I am a swifie for life, forever and always!!!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Quilt sounds awesome!
    How may I help?

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:54 PM

this is an awesome idea! Can i help? :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Hi! I haven't been on in a few weeks so I am really behind! I joined The RED Project in the beginning, but can someone please tell me what the quilt is? :)

SwiftlyFearless13

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM

quilt

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:32 AM

The quilts an awesome idea. I don't know if you guys saw the other Forum under Past and Future Tours, but if you haven't check it out (the Pick Project - or something like that), they had a really good idea too...

Its where for every concert (or as many concerts as people will volunteer for) there are a certain number of guitar picks, each pick is decorated by the individual how ever they want, but each pick has a letter, and at the end of Taylor's tour all the picks together will spell a message for her (which would be really cool cause that's what she does with her lyrics in her album). The message could be anything, I thought of "long live the mountains we moved" since she dedicated that song to her fans, but a lyric from RED might be better.
    KT