1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Presale?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Has anyone gotten their presale code for the Orlando concert yet? Just wondering since I haven't gotten mine yet...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Presale?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Yeah, has anyone gotten Charlotte presale codes yet? They supposedly go on presale Tuesday and I haven't gotten anything yet... Thanks

Re: Presale?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Same with Saint Louis! I haven't gotten any code yet and I'm freaking out! :(

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:27 PM

I got my presale code 1 1/2 days before the presale started. Just make sure you are on the TC mailing list and that you are with in 150 of the venue you want to attend. May the "swift" be with you.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:41 PM

omg i put the orlando area code and i still havent gotten the code im freaking out!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:05 AM

I'm starting to freak out a little now too! I live near Amway in Orlando, I requested the code for Orlando only. I ended up getting codes sent for Tampa and Miami - passed on those because I was waiting on Orlando. Now we are 24 hours away from the pre-sale and I still have not received the Orlando code. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELLLLPPPPP!!!!!! My two little girls will be devastated if this doesn't happen.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:12 AM

I never got my code for Nashville, but turns out (Thank you, God) that you don't need a pre-sale code for the Amex presale. If you don't get your code by tomorrow, PM me for info.

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Where r the winnipeg presale codes?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Thanks for all your information, everyone. :) I really hope that we'll all get our presale codes in time for tomorrow! I checked my email this morning and the presale code still hasn't been sent to me....hopefully in the next 24 hours it will be emailed to everyone. I'll let you guys know via this forum if/when my code is emailed to me so that you can check your emails as well. :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:19 AM

So nervous because I haven't gotten a code for my city D: I'm guessing they will get mailed out tonight or this afternoon, I hope everyone gets tickets to their shows!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Something has been glitchy. A lot of people haven't gotten the code.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM

I sign up for Orlando,but I am also ending up with getting Tampa. Since I live in Orlando.I really wanna go to Orlando one.Feel kind of nervous cuz I don't want to lose this opportunity to see Taylor!!!!

Can someone please help me?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Haha,just received the code 2 minutes ago :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:39 AM

serenawang wrote:

Great! I never got my code...so I'm glad you got yours! (However i still I tickets!)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Okay, I just checked my email and my presale code was sent to me...If you signed up for the presale, you should have gotten a code. If not, maybe try signing up again or something like that. Good luck everyone! :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:54 AM

serenawang wrote:

Got mine for my city like 2 seconds ago also, load off of my mind! Yeah, I'm very nervous too!! I'm gonig to get on at 9:45, maybe even 9:30 to be on when tickets go on sale the minute they go on sale and my mom is going to be on her computer while calling ticketmaster. You have better odds of getting tickets if you have more people helping you, I gope you get tickets!!!!!!!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:05 AM

TaylorIsMyStarlight13 wrote:
    serenawang wrote:

Got mine for my city like 2 seconds ago also, load off of my mind! Yeah, I'm very nervous too!! I'm gonig to get on at 9:45, maybe even 9:30 to be on when tickets go on sale the minute they go on sale and my mom is going to be on her computer while calling ticketmaster. You have better odds of getting tickets if you have more people helping you, I gope you get tickets!!!!!!!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

More people to help???Wow,that's gonna be crazy!!!and I also have to buy tickets for my friends

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:08 AM

serenawang wrote:
    serenawang wrote:

Credit to Guppy1313

More people to help???Wow,that's gonna be crazy!!!and I also have to buy tickets for my friends

Yeah, I know it's really hectic but somebody told me that StubHub sells tickets after thety go on sale so maybe you could get some there if you don't get them on presale!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Has anyone gotten Charlotte codes yet? I'm freaking out! I have two emails signed up to get them too!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:22 AM

serenawang wrote:
    serenawang wrote:

Credit to Guppy1313

Yeah, I know it's really hectic but somebody told me that StubHub sells tickets after thety go on sale so maybe you could get some there if you don't get them on presale!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

The price in the website is so expensive!!!!!!! Much more than the presale price

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Still haven't recieved the red code, I'm gonna be super bummed if I can't get these tickets for my daughter for Charlotte... Has anyone else still not recieved theres for Charlotte?