1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Los Angeles (August 23, 2013)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I am so stoked! Anyone else going on this day?! I got floor 4 seats 5 & 6 :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Los Angeles (August 23, 2013)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I'm going August 24th on Saturday! Wow those are nice seats! Did you buy the VIP or get them through the normal pre-sale?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:30 PM

When did you receive your promo code? I haven't gotten mine yet :/

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I have a couple pairs of extra tickets I can let go of for face value since I got tickets closer to the stage already. Anyone interested?

August 20, 2013, Staples Center
    Section 306, Row 6, Seats 7-8

August 23, 2013, Staples Center
    Section 207, Row 11, Seats 17-18

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Swift wrote:
    I'm going August 24th on Saturday! Wow those are nice seats! Did you buy the VIP or get them through the normal pre-sale?

thats when im going!

my graphic shop!
    R4B
    avi:Guppy1313

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Jonathan Flores wrote:
    When did you receive your promo code? I haven't gotten mine yet :/

I got mine 3 days before :)

RE: Los Angeles (August 23, 2013)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM

do you guys no if seats in section 117 have good views of the stage cause there kind of on the side

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Natasha Lethaby wrote:
    do you guys no if seats in section 117 have good views of the stage cause there kind of on the side

It actually is pretty close. Cause I have had sections 114 & 117 before and they were pretty close. But she was mostly in the front stage but sometimes, she comes to the side.

I don't want to dance if I'm not dancing with you." - Holy Ground

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:58 PM

ok thanks

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I am from brazil and All I bought was one ticket on the premium level for august 23rd!!I wante to go with ny sister and my mom,or maybe just with someone else!!do any of you have two tickets to sell???thank u

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I am going Aug 23 as well !!!!!! I have first tier section 109 :)

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:03 AM

I'll be there on the 23rd... Floor 3. Also have tickets for the 24th in Section 102.
    Swiftie since December 2007.

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM

No :( I'm going to the 20th!

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 6:59 PM

xXEnchantedXx wrote:

MEE TOO

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png[/url][[/signature]

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    xXEnchantedXx wrote:

MEE TOO

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png[/url][[/signature][/quote]

OMG REALLY?! YAY YAY YAY I'VE FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE GOING THE SAME DAY AS ME!
    [signature][/signature][img="http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdad0tSQVE1ql2ny0o1_500.gif"]

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I have TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS FOR SALE !!!! I have three tickets for her concert on Aug. 23 in Los Angeles. They are in Section 317 row 2 seat 7 & 8 & 9. I am selling ALL THREE for $430 dollars.

Email me if you want them or have any questions:
    Seattlewa13@live.com

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I'm going on the 19th. I'm kinda sad that I'll be in section 300 but at least I get to go.