Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

FL PRE_SALE DATES I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I don't what day to buy, if I should do pre-sale or if i should do general sale and I'm scared I won't get my code HELP!!! What are you doing if your going to one of the FL shows????
Loving Him Was RED - Red

People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine - Ours

I'm Wonderstuck, Blushing All The Way Home - Enchanted

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FL PRE_SALE DATES I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:14 PM

im not sure.i havent gotten a code for it either,and im a little worried

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I got the Tampa and Miami codes 24 hours before the pre-sale. I decided in the end that I would wait for Orlando and save myself the long drive! I would guess the codes will be out tomorrow :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Lorisboo7 wrote:
    I got the Tampa and Miami codes 24 hours before the pre-sale. I decided in the end that I would wait for Orlando and save myself the long drive! I would guess the codes will be out tomorrow :)

i sure hope so!im like kinda clam right now,but tomorrow ill be stressed until i get that code

RE: FL PRE_SALE DATES I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:07 AM

still no code for orlando

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I GOT ONE TODAY WHO ELSE DID?!?!!??
    Loving Him Was RED - Red

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM

did you get the Orlando code? I got St Louis! But then I updated my city and stuff which didn't give me the option when I signed up....so I ended up with another city.

Can you share the Orlando code? You could inbox me that would be great. Since I just updated my city information - I don't think they will send another code for the show I need. :(

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:06 PM

i got mine!and the red code!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:03 PM

13PrincessT13 wrote:

I GOT TICKETS!!! did you???
    Loving Him Was RED - Red

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Love~Taylor~Love wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:

Loving Him Was RED - Red

congrats!!!and nope i kept pulling up tickets in the 200's or 104 and i wanted floor so im going to keep looking,if i have to buy from another website thatll be fine.ill let you know when i get the ones that are kind of close or is the ones im looking for.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:53 PM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    Love~Taylor~Love wrote:
    13PrincessT13 wrote:

Loving Him Was RED - Red

congrats!!!and nope i kept pulling up tickets in the 200's or 104 and i wanted floor so im going to keep looking,if i have to buy from another website thatll be fine.ill let you know when i get the ones that are kind of close or is the ones im looking for.

ok change that i got tickets today for the 11th!!!AHHHHH! I GOT FLOOR!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.