Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Saint Louis RED TOUR

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:19 PM

HI i reallllly want to go to this! I am hoping to get a VIP ticket, i am from Australia and i hope so much i can get a ticket

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I still haven't gotten a presale code. ugh.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Yup, I haven't gotten pre sale code yet either. Hope it comes soon....

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Neither, i assumed they came on the day they are on sale?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM

ME!! I'm going! But i haven't gotten a presale code and i heard ticket prices are $42.25-98.55. Tickets will go on sale Friday December 7 at 10am

[url=http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hasn't received pre-sale code for St.Louis yet! I hope to get it sometime very soon. Before Tuesday morning!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Tuesday morning for you, 2.30am for me Wednesday morning lol. Still haven't got it yet, is it usually 1 code for VIP and General sales or 2 different ones?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:26 AM

Has anyone received a pre-sale code for STL yet? Pre-sale tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. (not sure if that's local time or Eastern time). This is getting exciting, I'm trying to get 2 tickets for my daughter and my wife.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:15 PM

jetmugg wrote:
    Has anyone received a pre-sale code for STL yet? Pre-sale tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. (not sure if that's local time or Eastern time). This is getting exciting, I'm trying to get 2 tickets for my daughter and my wife.

Yes, I got them this afternoon! Good luck everyone!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:28 PM

kaity12 wrote:
    Tuesday morning for you, 2.30am for me Wednesday morning lol. Still haven't got it yet, is it usually 1 code for VIP and General sales or 2 different ones?

My step-mom thinks that the second one is for the second concert in STL. :D

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM

i got my pre-sale codes today! so excited!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I got my taylorswift.com presale today!!

did anyone get the RED code????

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I got a red presale code.

Dunno what it means though...

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Abbey wrote:
    I got a red presale code.

Dunno what it means though...

did you get the taylorswift.com presale code too?

there are two different ones.

can you give me the red one?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:36 PM

There is a a general presale code that you get from signing up for it.
    Then there is another presale code thats only for taylor connect users. (these seem to be better seats)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:39 PM

EmilySwift wrote:
    Then there is another presale code thats only for taylor connect users. (these seem to be better seats)

I'm signed up for both of those but I only got one code... i don't know how to get the other one.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:02 PM

EmilySwift wrote:

Thanks for explaining! :D

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:57 AM

taylorsmith wrote:
    EmilySwift wrote:

I'm signed up for both of those but I only got one code... i don't know how to get the other one.

that, im not sure....are you missing the taylor connect one? some people are saying they got it and other are saying they didnt...

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:43 AM

EmilySwift wrote:
    taylorsmith wrote:
    EmilySwift wrote:

that, im not sure....are you missing the taylor connect one? some people are saying they got it and other are saying they didnt...

no, I think I got that one, I'm missing the RED one.
    my code was the TS****

the *'s are the numbers haha

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:47 AM

taylorsmith wrote:
    EmilySwift wrote:
    taylorsmith wrote:
    EmilySwift wrote:

no, I think I got that one, I'm missing the RED one.
    my code was the TS****

the *'s are the numbers haha

the RED one is the taylor connect one.