Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Vancouver Presale?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I haven't gotten mine either

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I haven't gotten a presale code yet either.... arggggg

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:08 PM

If we don't get it tomorrow the plan is: aggressively tweet @taylornation13 or contact Jordan on here as much as possible!

Re: Vancouver Presale?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I think i've usually gotten the presale code a few days before they went on sale, so it's weird its taking so long. But I agree lol, we should tweet @taylornation13 and ask if he knows when they will be sent out!
    I was Fearless 07/08/09 & 04/15/10 and I saw Sparks Fly 08/19/11

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:18 PM

When I got sent the Toronto presale (weird since I'm in Van, right?) it was the day before their presale. So I'm assuming we'll get them tomorrow!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Okay! Yeah, I got torontos too, and montreals previously, and i'm in Calgary. Weird lol.
    I was Fearless 07/08/09 & 04/15/10 and I saw Sparks Fly 08/19/11

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I haven't gotten mine either! I'm freaking out because I'm so freaking excited I think I'm going to be excited for her concert all the way until June 29th then afterwards I'm gonna be all hyped about what happened and ahhhh. Okok did someone get it? The code I mean. And we should get the red pre-code too, right? Because we are a part of Taylor Connect?
    ~ Alisa
    Smiles all around :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I was told to expect it within 24-36 hours before the pre-sale starts

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I haven't gotten it yet, but we will hopefully get them tomorrow. I'm soooo excited!!! There's only 208 days left. Yes, I have been counting down xD

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Yeah, we should get them any hour now or tomorrow morning. If not we all have to aggresively contact Jordan or @taylornation13 on Twitter like I said before. Good luck to all of you!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Hi there, I have signed up for Taylor connect and what I think is the Red Pre-sale tickets access that I had to click on, on the home page, is that all I have to do to get the password emailed?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 11:22 PM

i didn't receive my code too .

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Still waiting on mine too.. Any word yet..?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I got mine about an hour ago :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I got my vancouver code and also the winnipeg .

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Has everyone gotten their TC pre-sale codes? I haven't gotten mine yet and I'm starting to freak out a little. I have received the taylorswift.com one though.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM

SpeakNow_LoveRed wrote:
    Has everyone gotten their TC pre-sale codes? I haven't gotten mine yet and I'm starting to freak out a little. I have received the taylorswift.com one though.

i got both codes this morning--the red code was sent about 2 hours later than the ts one

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:23 PM

ForeverFearless28 wrote:
    SpeakNow_LoveRed wrote:

i got both codes this morning--the red code was sent about 2 hours later than the ts one

How do you sign up for taylor swift connect code ?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:25 PM

tswiftca wrote:
    ForeverFearless28 wrote:
    SpeakNow_LoveRed wrote:

i don't know if you specifically sign up for it--from what i've been reading, it may be sent out to active TC members?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:40 PM

ForeverFearless28 wrote:
    tswiftca wrote:
    ForeverFearless28 wrote:
    SpeakNow_LoveRed wrote:

i don't know if you specifically sign up for it--from what i've been reading, it may be sent out to active TC members?

k,thanks