Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What gets better tickets?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Which way are people seeing getting better tickets? Keep in mind i'm trying for VIP package.

Red

TS

or

AMEX?

Also has anyone noticed for the nashville presale on ticket master it says 10 am and on the pre-sale e-mails it says 12 pm?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: What gets better tickets?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I didn't get anything at all with the RED code for Detroit, same for TS.com, so I actually ended up using the venue code and got row 24 on the floor which is only 4 rows behind VIP

RE: What gets better tickets?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I don't about getting tickets that way because I got mine through general. But, for the time issue, it's the time of the venues. So if you live in a different time zone, it's important to know venue time. If you don't, get on at 10 and see.. If not get backin at 12. I hope I helped some!

Re: What gets better tickets?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:12 AM

im in Memphis 3 hours from Nashville. Were in the same time zone thats why i'm confused. Unless the 12 is California time?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I had more luck with Amex presales, although I did end up getting VIP for one show through RED, but other than that I didn't have great seats come up. Good luck!!

credit to the great BeautifulTragicLoveAffair!!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I've been wondering the same thing... I've got an AMEX and the TS code also... I guess I'll try both and see which one works better.

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I just know the tickets go so fast and i'm trying to figure out my best option so i'm not fooling around on all 3 and end up with no tickets. I did pretty good with AMEX for atlanta I got in section 110 I just know with Nashville's last night everyone is going to try to go to it since it ends the tour.

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM

To be honest, i could not get anything with the RED pre-sale code. I tried so many times and not one thing came up. I did however get tickets using the TS code. They were in the 200 level but then again i got these tickets the next day after pre-sale since they were adding more. I'm sure you could pick up a lot better tickets with that code.

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:10 AM

For speak now i ended up with seats by the mini stage from venue presale

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:14 AM

what is venue presale?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I got really good seats with the TS precode.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Venue presale - the place where the actual show is in your (nearest) city. They may have a web site and can send out a password for use in a presale.

I wound up getting my Speak Now tickets originally through radio and venue sales - 3 single seats in the same floor section in the same row. Then the day before show I got an email from Jordan and picked up pit & backstage passes at the will call window on our way in.
    Jennifer

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Swift Sorority wrote:

I wound up getting my Speak Now tickets originally through radio and venue sales - 3 single seats in the same floor section in the same row. Then the day before show I got an email from Jordan and picked up pit & backstage passes at the will call window on our way in.
    \

that's so awesome!

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:32 AM

For my city, it just depends. To be honest I had mostly the 200 sections for my concerts. It's all luck and how many you need.

which is better? red code or ts code?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:56 PM

ok this is my first time doing pre sales,and i got the ts code and the red code.
    so for the ppl who had both codes and already bought tickets which one got you better seats???thanks!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Re: which is better? red code or ts code?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I don't really think it is different..
    But I didn't have any luck with the Red one. I pulled better seats with just the AMEX Presale

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I heard that the Red presale has a VERY minimal number of tickets! You're probably better off with the TS code! :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I've heard the red code?!? But i'm not too sure. I am gonna try and buy pre-sale tomorrow for vancouver!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:02 PM

ok thanks you guys!!im excited and scared at the same time lol im trying for Orlando!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.