1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Heart broken...Really, really need help...its about a boy

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I just found out that my friend/crush is together with one of my bffs i am happy for them but really really sad...Iv'e writen some songs about it but nothing helps please can you give me advise

- DJRED

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Heart broken...Really, really need help...its about a boy

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:38 PM

it's okay, you're gonna find someone someday that will be a better fit for you, and you won't even remember this guy! trust me, good guys are out there. they may be hard to find, and it may take a while but you'll find the right one someday!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I had a problem kind of similar. I found out my crush already had a girlfriend. (I don't know her) I'm happy for them, just like you, too. But still in love. It's been like 6 months and I'm still not over him, which I know is not what you wanted to hear. But it will get better, I know that because for me it has gotten a lot better. So put in Taylor Swift CD and turn on "Teardrops on my guitar" that might help. It's okay if you cry while listening to this song I do that sometimes, it helps me a lot. I don't know if this helps but I hope it does. I know what you're going through you can PM me!!!

[/url[/signature]

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Thats the thing I know that but me and him are really good friends and we both like each other but its akward and i dont under stand anymore cause me and him and me friend were good friends but now there together and its just not in my sweet spot that it happend and i never mind grrr hard to put in words

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:31 PM

There really is no good way to deal with this. I do support putting on Teardrops but the only thing you can do is just wait it out. Just know this, if he is the ONE, he is worth waiting for. Just look at Taylor :)
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:41 PM

awww...honey! You got ll the time in the world to fall in love so for now try to enjoy your life!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:13 AM

there are many of them, i think...don't get stuck on only one...i think you're great

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:14 AM

you'll be fine...try to involve yourself in doing things you like the most now...
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Hey... message me and ill talk to you about it =(
    CakeLeahXx

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:02 AM

That's sad. But you'll find someone someday who won't even think about someone else!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:39 AM

you know what you should do cry just cry about it because it actually makes you feel better or maybe you should throw something really hard at a wall or just scream trust me it works if it does sound a bit crazy.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Thanks! But...I think I should just be friends with him just for a bit maybe someday it will chamge

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:42 PM

The best heart is a broken heart
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Really?

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:12 PM

certainly
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Time heals all wounds
    Swiftie Forever!!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Ohhhhhh okkkk thennnnn thxxxxx

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:57 AM

It'll get better in time :)

^^Credit to Topaz

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/z]http://i47.tinypic.com/z[/url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Wait I know the problem... It's not that I'm jeloulos its cause I'm worried that if something goes wrong with them I'm worried that it will have a effect on our friendship Grrrr lol

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:11 PM

i think that if your friends with him that it'll just make you hurt worse