1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ed Sheeran Song Choices

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Is anyone else wondering which songs Ed will play? I'm a huge fan of Ed Sheeran. I"m also 22. I would love for him to sing 'drunk' but i don't know if he will because of the young crowd there.

Plus the songs he will sing will more than likely be the clean versions. Which is rather disappointing.

I listen to all his songs and cant wait to hear him perform them and then i remember a line or two that might be altered and I would personally much rather hear him sing the original line.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ed Sheeran Song Choices

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:53 PM

It would be nice if he performed Sunburn. That's one of my favourites.

RE: Ed Sheeran Song Choices

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I'm sure he will probably sing "The A Team" and "Leggo House", since they are so popular. Personally I want to here the song "Homeless" which is not on his album but he performs it alot.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Yeah that's difficult. I saw hin in concert last week, and all of his songs are great. I think he is going to play: A Team, Lego House, You Need Me I Don't Need You, Give Me Love (he's probably going to open up with that song)
    I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world
    March 12th 2011, Oberhausen - Germany: Speak Now World Tour

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I want "Drunk," as well. :D

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I'm don't know a lot of songs by him but i'd be stoked if he played give me love!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I'm sure he will play 'lego house' and 'a team' but i wonder if he will be made to change a couple lyrics.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I've been thinking about this too! He's likely gonna have to change a few lyrics. But I'm sure he'll play a good amount of his new album since the cd length is under an hour.
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I hope he plays 'A Team' and 'Give Me Love.' Those seem to be two very popular songs of his, so he probably will.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Drunk is my favorite.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:32 AM

It would be awesome if he will play The A Team, Lego House, and You Need Me, I Don't Need You since they're one of his famous songs. And also Grade 8 and Give Me Love ^^

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Ed Sheeran is amazing! I would love to hear any song off of "+"! I'm thinking there is a high probability he will perform "Drunk". It is one of his more popular songs in the US. The lyrics aren't really profane, so I'm sure the younger audience wouldn't be a concern for him (at least I'm hoping). If I could choose one song, I'd love for him to sing "Little Things", the song he wrote for One Direction. His rendition is nothing short of phenomenal and it's amazing when he performs it live.
    I Knew You Were Trouble.(;

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:35 AM

WAKE ME UP. HE HAS TO PLAY THAT SONG OR ELSE.

All by me!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Probably the "Lego House" :)
    Swiftie Forever, Winnie xx

!!!VIDEOS!!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:03 PM

tayheart13 wrote:
    It would be nice if he performed Sunburn. That's one of my favourites.

I would love for him to play Sunburn or Wake Me Up!!!!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM

i LOVE Little Bird =D

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:24 PM

I really love Drunk. I hope he performs Drunk, The A Team, U.N.I, Homeless, This City (his live version of that is one of my faves), You Need Me, I Don't Need You, and Grade 8. Otherwise I don't really care. But I REALLY hope he sings Little Things! For any of you who don't know, Ed actually sung that a little while ago and his version was SO good. I just died.
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I'm hoping he performs songs that he usually wouldn't. Hopefully Kiss Me, Little Bird, Small Bump, Give Me Love, and You Need Me I Don't Need You!
    We will be remembered..
    8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Or Wayfaring Stranger :O!!!
    We will be remembered..
    8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I really hope he plays Grade 8 or Little Things! Ohh and You Need Me, I don't Need You, Drunk, or The A Team.

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:00 PM

PhillyGirl22 wrote:
    i LOVE Little Bird =D

same!