1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TAYLOR SWIFT FLOOR SEATS!?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Hey Swifties! i have a problem.

Im seated in C, row 41, seats 27-28. Do you think thats a good view? Im scared that it wont be!! Should i get 100 level seating? I sat there last year and it was alright.. I missed a lot of the stage "beauty" becuase we had a side view.

The concert isn't until May so i would be able to get different seats. i got the tickets on the presale for $100, and I was so excited becuse of the price! I just hope we don't have to pay more for different seats.

Im 5"6/7 and my friend is 5"5

Heres teh seating chart. I think were the BIG C

Thanks!
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/0800495FC35A3A93?artistid=1094215&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=2

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAYLOR SWIFT FLOOR SEATS!?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I think you'll have an awesome view! Those are very close relative to the entire stadium.
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I think those are keepers!

^both made by me!

Visit my graphic shop!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1906161

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Based off of the seating chart, I think it'll be awesome!! Keep in mind though you'll have to look over a lot of people, and the seats aren't elevated like in the 100's. I'm 5"5 and I have trouble seeing over people :P You may find yourself looking at the back of heads instead of looking at Taylor!
    Keep in mind that floor is hard to get at a Taylor concert. Unless your afraid you won't be able to see, I would keep them, because that sounds like a deal!

Twitter: @COSwifte13
    Tumblr: coswiftie.tumblr.com

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I feel sorry for people who are at the WAY back.

-WonderstruckCupcake13

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM

You should be fine, I think.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I think you're fine, it looks like a great spot compared to any other seat in the house (minus the closer splots, aha) but it's a great deal! Unless you're super worried about not being able to see, I think those are amazing seats!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:39 PM

WonderstruckCupcake13 wrote:
    I feel sorry for people who are at the WAY back.

-WonderstruckCupcake13

At night two of Newark last night, my seat was 10 rows away from the very back of the arena. And we had a horrible side view. When your looking at the stage, most upper section, section farthest to the right. Well, live and learn
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:51 PM

You got floor seats! That's awesome! Keep it! :)
    Proud To Be A Swifty! :)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:12 PM

i think you should keep it :)
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Your seats are amazing!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:05 AM

You're tall, you shouldn't have a problem with them! Keep them!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:49 AM

you're good. you will be fine. Besides... even if you were not you cant trade presale tickets.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:57 AM

i got the same exact row and section!!! we might seriously be next to each other ( my tickets are in a different room. I sat in a very very similar place for SN tour and i loved it. i never had any problem seeing. i'm 5'8.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Keep em! They're good seats!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:13 PM

If you want a good view, i would go for sec 100 level seating. I had that for her Speak Now concert and i had a GREAT view. But if you want to be close to Taylor, i'd stick with your floor seats. I've only gotten floor seats for one concert and it was a Big Time Rush concert. Floor seats are great because you are close to Taylor. But if you are worried about seeing, then go for the 100s. And getting floor is really HARD at a Taylor Concert

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011