Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Question about Philly.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Does anyone know if they are still selling pit for stadiums? I've tried every pre-sale minus the Ed one and venue one because I didn't get those, but I have not once seen those come up.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Question about Philly.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:44 AM

For my venue pit literally sold out in seconds. If you really wanted them, you could go to stubhub and get a ticket for about $1500 or more
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Re: Question about Philly.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:54 AM

So yesterday, they put an option up for it.
    Within 2 hours later, they took down the pit option and wiped it off of the event info under prices.

My guess is that they're not selling it. At least not during presales.
    It might open up as we get closer, but that's it.
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Sarahhayes1313 wrote:
    For my venue pit literally sold out in seconds. If you really wanted them, you could go to stubhub and get a ticket for about $1500 or more
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

If you don't mind me asking what's you're venue? Yea, I won't spend that much on one ticket but thanks!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:07 PM

fearlesslyunbroken wrote:
    So yesterday, they put an option up for it.
    Within 2 hours later, they took down the pit option and wiped it off of the event info under prices.

My guess is that they're not selling it. At least not during presales.
    It might open up as we get closer, but that's it.
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Okay thanks!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:31 PM

i emailed ticketmaster asking if they would be selling pit for philly and they said yes. i also asked them when exactly they'd be selling them and they ignored that part of my question but according to ticketmaster pit will be on sale! i'm assuming they saved it for the general sale because i haven't heard of anyone getting it yet.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:17 PM

mosaicbrokenheartsx wrote:
    i emailed ticketmaster asking if they would be selling pit for philly and they said yes. i also asked them when exactly they'd be selling them and they ignored that part of my question but according to ticketmaster pit will be on sale! i'm assuming they saved it for the general sale because i haven't heard of anyone getting it yet.

Thanks!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Ok so I did see some pit on stub hub for sale. Weird thing is, there's not as many as they usually have when pit is an option.

Also- when you look at some of the floor tickets that are on stub hub, it'll say like F3 but then the seat numbers will be general admission.

I have floor 2 and actual seats so this whole pit thing with general admission floor seat sections is confusing.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.