1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

expecting the t party?!?!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:05 PM

ok so I know so people really-really-really want to go to the tparty.... but that does NOT make it ok to expect it.
when I went to the tparty the girl I went with said "I would have been dissapointed if I didn't get to go." And all i could think was "THEY DIN"T EVEN PICK YOU THEY PICKED ME!"
It's increddibly important not to expect it because if you do then you won't get picked.

the people who are picked are the ones that are such fans that they are freaking out to be with 5,000 feet of taylor much less meeting her!!! I just don't want the value of meeting taylor to go down just because people are big fans.

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: expecting the t party?!?!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I agree
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Yeah! Of course we all hope to go, but the thing is, even if you didn't, it's so cool just to SEE her and be in the same room, that's what I'm excited for! & the fact that this is my first concert of her's! Seeing the songs performed live, meeting other Swifties and having fun with my family, the T Party is an AMAZING, fun bonus but I'd rather be surprised with it than be nervous that I won't get it. Yeah, I'm going to dress up and bring signs, but all for the fun of the concert, and maybe I'll get it, but I'm not expecting it. I hate when people do that. It's like, just have fun!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I totally agree! Im just so excited and I have floor seats which I have never had for any concert! yay!

just curious what your T-party story is? I love to hear them :)

credit to the great SparklesLover13!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:31 PM

i think its good to hope but not count on it :)
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I would love to hear you t-party story as well!
    Thank you Sweetgirl!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Agreed! If you go to the concert expecting to get T-Party, that just ruins the surprise if you're chosen. If you're focused just on the T-Party, you miss out on the amazing show. I enjoy being in the same room with Taylor no matter where my seat is, & of course I'd love to be surprised with T-Party passes!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!