Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Orlando shows.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Hello everyone! I tried to get tickets for Tampa but when I finally got through to disabled seating and had seats on the first level, my rep on the phone lost them because her computer crashed before we had a chance to give her our billing information. Tried and tried again and couldn't get through before the show sold out. Therefore, I am going to try for Orlando. I saw on twitter someone said that the Orlando shows have been canceled? I think they just haven't been put on TM yet! Would anyone be willing to share Orlando presale information with me? Tried during the Tampa presale but because of the seats we were given didn't end up buying. Tried to register a different email for Orlando and it keeps not letting me enter in the birth date. i was an active user on the last boards but I guess it doesn't carry over and with the error messages I have been getting it doesn't show my correct number of posts. So frustrating. Would greatly appreciate love from a Orlando fan! Thank you!!!!! Amy

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Orlando shows.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I'm also wondering when the Orlando concert tickets go on sale. Hopefully it isn't cancelled!

RE: Orlando shows.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Orlando wasn't canceled it just looks like we have one instead of two. Don't think your luck for tickets has gone bad for Tampa, I always get my tickets the day of because more tickets become available. If you need ticket help feel free to message me.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM

RANDIDOAN wrote:
    Orlando wasn't canceled it just looks like we have one instead of two. Don't think your luck for tickets has gone bad for Tampa, I always get my tickets the day of because more tickets become available. If you need ticket help feel free to message me.

Thank you! I just might do that!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I don't know but Orlando is the only closest place to me well Jacksonville is closer bit she isn't playin there this leg so it better not Cancel bc ten i want get to see her...hope she does on the 2nd leg

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:54 AM

They aren't canceling the show. The Amway center is always really late with selling tickets.
    Thank you Sweetgirl!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:34 AM

NomadsGirl4ever wrote:
    They aren't canceling the show. The Amway center is always really late with selling tickets.
    Thank you Sweetgirl!

thats good to know

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I think by mid December or Jan. the pre-sale should be happening.

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    NomadsGirl4ever wrote:
    Thank you Sweetgirl!

thats good to know

Thank you Sweetgirl!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:52 PM

NomadsGirl4ever wrote:
    I think by mid December or Jan. the pre-sale should be happening.
    13PrincessT13 wrote:
    NomadsGirl4ever wrote:
    Thank you Sweetgirl!

thats good to know

Thank you Sweetgirl!

Ok thanks!!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Tickets go on sale for Orlando next week. There are 2 shows up on Ticketmaster.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Thank you so much! hopefully, someone will be gracious enough to share RED presale info when it comes through. Would mean a great deal to me!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Can someone tell me the difference in the taylorswift.com pre-sale code and the RED pre-sale code???? I see people talking about both but I'm not sure what the difference is :)

Orlando presale codes

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Did anyone get the Orlando presale codes? I signed up and got the Winnipeg and Vancouver ones instead! I'm kind of panicking right now!!

Re: Orlando presale codes

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Same here! I need it as well - I got St Louis?? I need Orlando!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I got mine for Orlando today. Thats weird you guys didnt get the right one. Hmm maybe try signing up again? Idk or maybe ask a Mod
    Loving Him Was RED - Red

People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine - Ours

I'm Wonderstuck, Blushing All The Way Home - Enchanted

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Did anyone else get their codes?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I got mine this morning for Orlando.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:05 PM

i got mine!and i got the tc and the red code!!!now im more calm lol

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I finally got mine! It was sent straight to my junk box (not sure why!)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I got the TC code for Orlando, along with the codes for two Canadian cities - no idea why!!!! I have never gotten the RED code for any show. I'm confused about that! I've been on the forums for awhile so I don't understand why some people get it and others don't?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:36 PM

i still havent gotten mine for orlando im freaking out what do i do?!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.