Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ticket sale dates

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:50 PM

If it's not listed below or on ticketmaster.com then nobody knows when it's going on sale at this time. They will make announcements before tickets are going up for sale. These dates are for the general public, you'll have to get the pre-sale date & time on ticketmaster's web site. Go to the ticketmaster site and click My Ticketmaster to add Tay to your faves then you'll receive an e-mail once the sale date is known.

Also make sure you sign up for additional e-mail lists like radio stations and the concert venue itself. They send out a code so if you don't get the codes from this site or are unable to get tickets through our presale then you have a back up. For Speak Now I was unable to get anything through the Taylor Swift presale so I went through the radio & venue ones.

Only the shows listed below have been announced for sale and presale.

NOVEMBER 16 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
Detroit
Dallas
Toronto
Pittsburgh
Chicago
Miami
Atlanta
Tampa
Columbus
Washington DC
Kansas City
San Diego
Los Angeles
Sacramento

NOVEMBER 17 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
Foxborough

NOVEMBER 23 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
Toronto (June 14)

NOV 30 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
Philadelphia

DECEMBER 7 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
Los Angeles (Aug 23 & 24)

DECEMBER 21 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
Newark

FEBRUARY 22 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
Charlottesville
Jennifer

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Ticket sale dates

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:56 PM

i am going to her concert in Dallas!! i am super exited!!
    my name is madison and i love taylor swift!! she is my life 24/7!!! please be my friend!! xoxo txswify4life

[url=http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/k]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/k[/url][/signature]

Re: Ticket sale dates

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I hope the Cleveland tickets go on sale soon! I'm getting really stressed!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Can't wait for the Chicago concert, thanks for sharing this for other Swifties! (:

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:06 PM

SimplySwift wrote:
    I hope the Cleveland tickets go on sale soon! I'm getting really stressed!

I hope so too!
    4/25/2013=RED Tour in Cleveland :) 1st Taylor concert.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I am going to the second show of Toronto! (June 14)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I'm excited to see when the Tacoma show tickets will go on sale! :)

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Thank yo for posting this! it clears up all the confusion of the presale dates
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

RE: Ticket sale dates

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:14 PM

so scared, I will be in school when my show's tix r on sale :(

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I really hope Newark's presale is on a sunday. That would make life so much easier
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    previously SpeakNow_LoveLoveLove13

5/14/10. 7/19/11. 10/23/12.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Personally I'm planning on Fargo (ND) with the St Paul MN shows as a back up. I live in between the 2 although Fargo is closer by 1 hour. I don't think tickets will be on sale for me until Feb.

I've got enough to worry about right now with making payments on my cat's ear hematoma vet treatment ($213 cuz surgery was required) and this coming Friday I have a presale for another concert entirely. I also have rent & bills.
    Jennifer

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    If it's not listed below or on ticketmaster.com then nobody knows when it's going on sale at this time. They will make announcements before tickets are going up for sale. These dates are for the general public, you'll have to get the pre-sale date & time on ticketmaster's web site. Go to the ticketmaster site and click My Ticketmaster to add Tay to your faves then you'll receive an e-mail once the sale date is known.

NOVEMBER 16 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
    Detroit
    Dallas
    Toronto
    Pittsburgh
    Chicago
    Miami
    Atlanta
    Tampa
    Columbus
    Washington DC
    Kansas City
    San Diego
    Los Angeles
    Sacramento

NOVEMBER 17 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
    Foxborough

NOVEMBER 23 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
    Toronto (June 14)

NOV 30 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
    Philadelphia

DECEMBER 7 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
    Los Angeles (Aug 23 & 24)

DECEMBER 21 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
    Newark

FEBRUARY 22 (10 am local time) ON-SALES INCLUDE:
    Charlottesville
    Jennifer

Newark needs to hurry up already

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Pretty sure the presales will start within days before the general sale dates on the list.
    Jennifer

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Once again if your city is not on the list above then the sale date has not been announced. I suggest signing up for multiple presale lists like radio stations, the venue itself so just in case your code e-mail from here doesn't arrive you'll have another chance before the public sale.

For Speak Now I was unable to get anything through the Swift presale so I went through the radio and venue presales to get the tickets.
    Jennifer

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.