1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

When Do You Think Ticketmaster Will Release More Tickets?

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I didn't get any today, but when at what times do you think they most likley will release more?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: When Do You Think Ticketmaster Will Release More Tickets?

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Idk I am gonna check back every hour or so, but most likely I'll check every 30 minutes

Thank you SOOO much for anyone who voted! I am in the TOP 6!!! ASDFGHJKL;JKHGF!!! LInk will be up soon!!! :))

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM

i would keep trying today! people give up tickets all the time and i would also make sure you're choosing best available so you have a better chance at getting seats

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM

You can still get tickets! I just tried and the TS and amex presales still have seats. Don't give up!

Credit to PlaidShirtDays (Freefall Designs) for the avatar and signature. Thanks!

RE: When Do You Think Ticketmaster Will Release More Tickets?

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I know for the Speak Now tour I didn't get tickets the first time and a couple months later they had more go on sale and I got flour seats!
    I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:00 PM

A couple of weeks/days is when it usually happens. And around 2pm-3pm or 6pm-8pm. It's really really random, but it works. That's how I get all my tickets!

There's always venue and radio presale, don't give up yet!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM

i got my tickets this morning BUT i just looked back and found tickets on the lower level! i didnt take them but still there are tickets still out there

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:02 PM

KayLovesTay wrote:
    I didn't get any today, but when at what times do you think they most likley will release more?

Few days before the show